What's new

What type of company treats employees better?

I believe that old and established companies are usually very afraid of creating a negative impression in the eyes of the public and they are going to be treating their employees better.

A small business who is afraid of any kind of serious competition is definitely going to try as much as possible in order to keep his employees by treating them well and paying them their money on time.

The company that treat its employees right is the company that pays promptly and also take the welfare of the staff very seriously . Company that does this would be regarded as been good.

Actually whatever treatment given to workers if a particular company is from the management and it's expected of the management to fair treat their workers in a manner that is good because they are the engine room for the production of the company.

The big companies are usually the ones that are able to generate full amount of profit and wuth this, they can be able to pay their staff very well and give them lots of bonuses in addition to their salaries being paid to them.

The employer that treats each employee better are the ones pays salaries on time , the employer that take the welfare of the employee very seriously. The employer that carries his employee along.

The small ones would treat it's employees better than the bigger ones, since there are not many employees everyone is probably unique in his own way and needed more than those in the bigger company where there are many of them so they are not as important and can be fired in any moment if unsuccessful. The company cares more about it's employees because it needs it, they are not many so they are probably rare in their kind and cannot be easily switched so in order to keep them in the company they need to treat them well and better than the bigger companies, so they won't leave because people can easily leave companies and I've seen such cases happen in the past.

Treating employees right doesn't rest on if the company is an international company or it's a small scalr family owned company. This has to do with those that are managing the company. What kind of heart do they have towards employees

The companies that has its workers well being on their heart and want the best do their workers always treats their workers with care and most of the companies are always progressing because the workers always works hand in hand to make sure the company makes it.
Here in my country i do not know much about companies and how the treat there worker, but the truth is that some companies usually sponsor students and lectures to study abroad.

A local business company can treat its employees perfectly together with an international business company. But I will give it to the international business company because at least this one is much more able to handle a lot of responsibilities. The pays would also be good .

I have also seen some companies and organisations that sent their workers to study more abroad about how to progress in the company which will later Ben helpful for the workers in the future while some companies treats their workers like a slave.
Here in my country i do not know much about companies and how the treat there worker, but the truth is that some companies usually sponsor students and lectures to study abroad.

The small ones would treat it's employees better than the bigger ones, since there are not many employees everyone is probably unique in his own way and needed more than those in the bigger company where there are many of them so they are not as important and can be fired in any moment if unsuccessful. The company cares more about it's employees because it needs it, they are not many so they are probably rare in their kind and cannot be easily switched so in order to keep them in the company they need to treat them well and better than the bigger companies, so they won't leave because people can easily leave companies and I've seen such cases happen in the past.
I always believe the bigger company to be the one to treat employee the best because they will always try to get the best employee to carry out their business duties and responsibilities. This will make the highly qualified employees more valuable than that of the smaller companies.

Treating employee better depends on the owner of the company or the organisation mindset , I have seen a small company owner treating her employees better than big companies because she has a positive mindset towards the workers.

It is always the case that it is the big companies who have enough money that usually treat their employees very well and they usually pay them their wages on time.

I think I have observed that new and small companies usually treat your employees better because they do not want a situation whereby they are going to lose them to big companies.

I don't think there is any particular company that treats their workers very well, because what the company want is people who are qualified to work with them very well.

There is no particular company that treats their work is better because it depends from company to company. The individuals involved in the management of the company goes a long way to determine if they treat their workers very well or not. Some individuals can be very harsh towards their workers and some can be good.

top companies that understand and take care of employees. the employees working here say that is the best place to work, they have the utmost benefits than other companies. All the companies take care of their employees so that employees understand that they and their families are valued and help them when they urge for need. This brings out the best results indirectly.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back