What's new

What type of company treats employees better?

Which type of company do you think treats their staff better - small family companies or big international ones?
It's not about small family companies or big international ones but it all depends on the person heading the company will determine the way the staff will be treated if the head of the company has a good heart he or she will like to treat is staff good.

Which type of company do you think treats their staff better - small family companies or big international ones?
I think in my own opinion it depends on who is the leader , either small or big international companies what matter the most is the leadership of the company

Every company should see it as a matter of fact to treat its employees well, whether big or small. No company can survive without workers either remotely or otherwise, hence, the need to value and appreciate the employees.

Multinational companies or known as international companies treats staff better than the local one's become of benefits that comes with it. It's could be interesting to work with them

Multinational companies or known as international companies treats staff better than the local one's become of benefits that comes with it. It's could be interesting to work with them
Some time financial issue is what that make the company treat their staff the way the are,as you said mutinational company dose it better,so there is no way you can compare local company with the multinational firm,so you need to run a comparison on this.

I think it is a big organization company that treat customer better because as he said they have a reputation to secure
But still it doesn't really matter if it's big or small, there are big companies that treat customers bad because they can lose you and it doesn't matter to them

Good relationship and treatment of employees is dependent on the management of the business, irrespective of the size of the organization. Even large corporations are sometimes at fault during in it's treatment of workers.

I have not been observed that a company treat their employees well although the big companies sometimes gives their employees better salaries

I think almost all or most of the company treat their employees more better most especially the indigenous companies of the state or country this is because they want to improve their standards and in positive reputation among it citizens unlike the non indigenous companies.

It's
It's not really about the company but the individual that supersede the company. A better individual will treats its staff better than another so I can't really say it is a big or small company but a big company should be able to because of its reputation

I think the job that 3 time employee the best is a bank because as an institution they have a well-defined system and also they treat employee with so much bonuses and I give them opportunity to learn at every stage of their career

To the best of my knowledge I will say companies that treat people's or staff well are the big companies and companies that have good managerial strategy like oil and gas industry,they provide their staff with meals during break and they hardly work without some period of break before closing time

I think banks are likely to treat their members perfectly because they will provide all the necessary tools and environment that is necessary for you to carry out your responsibility perfectly. I didn't know of any other one ,maybe doctors.

I know of Ibom Air, and Ibom Golf Resort both in Uyo, the Capital of Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria. Their employees are well paid and we'll treated

I don't think treating workers well as anything to do with whether the company is a family or international one. I think any company that values the efforts of the workers supposed to treat them well automatically, but it is rather unfortunate that some companies do the opposite. My opinion though. Thanks for sharing.

It has to be big international companies because they always have rules an regulations governing their activities and since they are international, the government will keep an eye on them compare to the family owned who do what they like.

I'll say that bigger corporations or establishments especially the ones in the tech industry are providing a template for other companies to follow.
Google for example, pays for about 3 of your kids tuition and even insurance up till a certain age; there's also assurance of a consistent monthly compensation in event of their staff passing on

With respect to my Country, the best treatments come from certain International companies. They are UK, US and French companies. They always make sure to provide great safety, insurance, health and payments to the workers as well as other mind blowing benefits. The small family companies only take advantage of the joblessness and poverty to underpay employees.

Its more common to find smaller companies treating their staff better especially if they work together often. However, the way a company treats staff is more based on the characters of the employers

It is not the size that matters but the motives and personality of those in charge. If you have a good employer that knows the value of his or her workers, the employees will enjoy the work even if the pay is small.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back