What type of company treats employees better?

Setho

Ledgendary Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
I believe that old and established companies are usually very afraid of creating a negative impression in the eyes of the public and they are going to be treating their employees better.

Smiles20

Seasoned Veteran
Verified Poster
BizNotes
A small business who is afraid of any kind of serious competition is definitely going to try as much as possible in order to keep his employees by treating them well and paying them their money on time.

Reedex

Madly Diligent
Verified Poster
BizNotes
The company that treat its employees right is the company that pays promptly and also take the welfare of the staff very seriously . Company that does this would be regarded as been good.

Syldan

Seasoned Veteran
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Actually whatever treatment given to workers if a particular company is from the management and it's expected of the management to fair treat their workers in a manner that is good because they are the engine room for the production of the company.

Bookwormlux

t.me/bookwormteam Join to make money online
Verified Poster
BizNotes
The big companies are usually the ones that are able to generate full amount of profit and wuth this, they can be able to pay their staff very well and give them lots of bonuses in addition to their salaries being paid to them.

Reedex

Madly Diligent
Verified Poster
BizNotes
The employer that treats each employee better are the ones pays salaries on time , the employer that take the welfare of the employee very seriously. The employer that carries his employee along.

Matan_z

Staff member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
The small ones would treat it's employees better than the bigger ones, since there are not many employees everyone is probably unique in his own way and needed more than those in the bigger company where there are many of them so they are not as important and can be fired in any moment if unsuccessful. The company cares more about it's employees because it needs it, they are not many so they are probably rare in their kind and cannot be easily switched so in order to keep them in the company they need to treat them well and better than the bigger companies, so they won't leave because people can easily leave companies and I've seen such cases happen in the past.

Robust

Paragon Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Here in my country i do not know much about companies and how the treat there worker, but the truth is that some companies usually sponsor students and lectures to study abroad.

Psalmseen

Seasoned Veteran
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Treating employees right doesn't rest on if the company is an international company or it's a small scalr family owned company. This has to do with those that are managing the company. What kind of heart do they have towards employees

Shigobad2020

Ledgendary Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
The companies that has its workers well being on their heart and want the best do their workers always treats their workers with care and most of the companies are always progressing because the workers always works hand in hand to make sure the company makes it.
Here in my country i do not know much about companies and how the treat there worker, but the truth is that some companies usually sponsor students and lectures to study abroad.