What's new

What tools do you currently use to keep your personal/business finance in check?

Pen and paper and an accountant whom does a great job for our business, grateful to have her.

Pen and paper and an accountant whom does a great job for our business, grateful to have her.
Yeah that's actually the best tool you can use a pen and a paper. Because you can easily write down all of your expenses and revenues in order to manage your finance every month

Yeah that's actually the best tool you can use a pen and a paper. Because you can easily write down all of your expenses and revenues in order to manage your finance every month
Hope this was sarcasms.. You dont know how many times i had to rewrite it down because i had lost it...

Hope this was sarcasms.. You dont know how many times i had to rewrite it down because i had lost it...
Lol, that's a different problem. And you don't have to keep the paper all the time with you. I was just saying to use it in order to have a better and bigger picture of what's going on with your finance.

My current back provides couple of tools to provide graphs based on the income and expenditure.

So, I usually don't go with any third party tools. As soon as I log into my net banking application, all the tools are available and there are no popups either. I would suggest others to first make use of such tools before opting for third party services.
It's better to be safe than sorry.

Some softwares will do it for you flawlessly, unfortunately I am not an accountant to prescribe one for you but I could find out from my friends if you're really interested.

We've different websites that perform thatkind of option. But I will go for Budget room to make the job a lot easier
it s like the jokes about us going to the moon and investing 10mils USD into a pen that works in space and the russians took the pencil in space.why pay for something extra?

I don't have an particular app or tools that I use to budget my money. If it's not that much, I can just calculate it in my head. However, if it's monthly budgeting that involves quite amount of money and lists of expenses, then I would need a paper, pen, and a calculator.

I think pen and book with a financial accounting department is the best option, I Know of different companies and businesses that uses this and their finances remain stable fro years without any problem

I will say I do is I make my list of preference. From thecmost important to the least important, doing that i have been able to guide my finanances and have been able to avoid excess spending. And believe me it is really working.

A number of new company directors, particularly sole owners, often neglect to divide their bank accounts, bookkeeping and other expenditure between their personal finances and business finances, with inevitably leads to problems later on down the line. The confusion arises as to how you separate what you owe with your business tax and income tax individually.

If you have an accountant at your disposal, then you should maximise their worth by utilising them at all times. If used well, accountants can be an excellent means of shielding you from any tax and financial problems at a later stage , and can undertake the process of keeping your company’s finances in check on your behalf, so that you don’t have to.

• Mistake #1: Spending every penny. ...
  • Mistake #2: Spending too much on housing. ...
  • Mistake #3: Carrying a balance or running up credit cards. ...
  • Mistake #4: Not saving for retirement. ...
  • Mistake #5: Investing too conservatively for long-term goals.

I keep account of all the inflow and out flow of my business and for the past 10 years I can give account of my business with no sweat. It even helps me to track back to some sales I made over a specific time should I be needing such services to tend to a customer. These accounts are also properly catalogued.

I'm not quite acquainted with budget root, but I have heard positive reviews about it. I'm sure a lot of people still do it the old fashioned way, also you can make use of a financial audit company, or better still have an accountant in that business.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back