What's new

What tools do you currently use to keep your personal/business finance in check?

I don't have an particular app or tools that I use to budget my money. If it's not that much, I can just calculate it in my head. However, if it's monthly budgeting that involves quite amount of money and lists of expenses, then I would need a paper, pen, and a calculator.

7 Tools for Personal Financial Management
  1. Mint. This popular free tool helps you plan your budget, track expenses, and even sends alerts when you're close to overstepping your set budget limitations. ...
  2. Spendee. ...
  3. SavedPlus. ...
  4. Level Money. ...
  5. Daily Cost. ...
  6. YouNeedABudget (YNAB) ...
  7. BudgetSimple.

Pen and paper and an accountant whom does a great job for our business, grateful to have her.
They're actually a lot of people who believe in making use of a manual process in keeping order record because it is what they are very conversant with.

What tools do you currently use to keep your personal/business finance in check?

currently using https://www.BudgetRoot.com

what about you guys?
My brother is actually making use of this budget route as well because it helps him to budget everything he needs about his business so that he will not get into unexpected expense.

Last edited:
I don't really have anything to keep my business in check now because I do not have a business, there are various tools that can be used but all this depends on the business.
I don't have any tools now. I know that there are some application on play store that can help me in that way , but I won't even have the time to be using it for any of this purpose. Maybe I would try In the future

Last edited:
I don't use any tool when it comes to my finances because I always have a way in which I will do it. I usually I locate some certain percentage to my business start-up savings and certain percentage to my personal savings. I also allocate some certain percentage for miscellaneous.

I think pen and book with a financial accounting department is the best option, I Know of different companies and businesses that uses this and their finances remain stable fro years without any problem
I have come to realised that pen and book are the best way to keep your account safe and in check because most time , the system you used in savings might be corrupted andnyiu might loose the file permanently.

I usually use a scale of preference for every thing that I buy, and I also use to write list of the things I use in order to make sure I buy the most important things and not over spend.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back