What's new

What tools do you currently use to keep your personal/business finance in check?

Pen and paper and an accountant whom does a great job for our business, grateful to have her.
Pen and paper for me too as well as Microsoft Excel, I use it to record sales, stock levels, expenses, customers details. Though I do it all by myself because it's still a small business.

the best of such tools I use like someone up there accurately said is my pen and paper and the help of my business account to help male sense of those figures I need clarification on

I do not use third party tool to keep my business in check. The only tools I use is my business records. I make sure that my accounting and bookkeeping records are updated from time to time and I check for any anomalies on time to make amendment.

Yes I totally agree that pen and paper plus a good account is a way to keep the financial aspect of a business in check especially for those who do not have access to the internet, the good old fashioned way will do.

When it comes to finance, I still go the traditional route of spreadsheets and the use of my paper and pen.
I usually go the same route also,as i normally write down to to do expenses and the revenue that comes in.I used this method of black and white because it is very handy and easy to spot at a glance.

I usually go the same route also,as i normally write down to to do expenses and the revenue that comes in.I used this method of black and white because it is very handy and easy to spot at a glance.
Yeah! For me, nothing beats scribbling on a book what my expenses are although for the sake of accountability, I do use spreadsheets at the end of the day.

Well, in reply to your question in the above post concerning what tools do i use to keep my business and or finances in check, well i do not use an app like yoh have suggested, I do calculate it myself and download some templates as well to help

I come to understand that there are some kind of softwares and tools out there that can actually help one in managing some little accounting tasks in the go that I will need to aquire. Will look into it soon

I actually have an app called piggy vest which I use to track.my spendings, the app is great and also summarize my income and expenses statement and send it to my email.

I'm not quite acquainted with budget root, but I have heard positive reviews about it. I'm sure a lot of people still do it the old fashioned way, also you can make use of a financial audit company, or better still have an accountant in that business.
Same here just hearing about it, but what I do know is that when we track our spendings it gives us a conscious frame of how things are and how we ant them to be

Indeed when you start to keep track of your spending and expenditures, it allows you to keep a tab on your finance positively, you can cut the excesses and perhaps save the money.
Same here just hearing about it, but what I do know is that when we track our spendings it gives us a conscious frame of how things are and how we want them to be

Indeed when you start to keep track of your spending and expenditures, it allows you to keep a tab on your finance positively, you can cut the excesses and perhaps save the money.
Read about this in a book during the lockdown, the power of habits, I must say I began to track my spendings then like the book said by writing down my purchases, it was really helpful maybe I would take that on back

Read about this in a book during the lockdown, the power of habits, I must say I began to track my spendings then like the book said by writing down my purchases, it was really helpful maybe I would take that on back
Definitely, I think it would be great if you can even make it a habit. It helps a lot, I haven't quite grown into it yet, but will probably start someday.

One need to create a personal business website to store all.the business data, and store them in a secured way to avoid any break from intruders or risk losing it cos if unforseen things.

There are many tools you can use to keep your personal finance in check. There are some mobile application that can definitely do that for you.

One need to create a personal business website to store all.the business data, and store them in a secured way to avoid any break from intruders or risk losing it cos if unforseen things.
This one is a big business that you can digitalize ,but this is almost impossible in a small business because it will not work for you to digitalize a small business that is growing from the scratch.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back