What's new

What time of the day you enjoy music?

I'm listening to music during nights.
Night is the time to think about what happened at the days, to rethink everything and to think about many things, many topics. And also when I'm having a bad time at night I simply listen to a music I like and it makes me feel better.

I like to listen only in the evening. Because by the evening All things are over and you can sit quietly and enjoy your favorite songs. And also Scientists say that by the evening the human body is calmer, relaxes and receives more positive emotions from music.

Any time of day, depending on my mood and what I'm doing. I could blast music at 8 in the morning while cleaning but sometimes I get overstimulated and then I want quiet. A lot of the time when I'm trading I prefer the quiet.

I can't imagine my life without music! All music is sorted by playlists. Therefore, I can determine how much I listen to music to the second. Music for motivation, learning, and more...In the morning, in order to wake up faster, I listen to rock. Rock music also helps me fall asleep. It sounds strange, but it's true.

My mood determines the kind of music that I would be open to listening to any point in time. It doesn't matter if it's in the morning, afternoon or at night, once my mood picks or craves for a particular music, it's definitely what I'm going to listen to. It would be good to point out that I listen to music almost all the time.

There is no time that I can not listen to music but the time I love to listen to music most are times that I am doing something, during this time life will come to whatever I am doing. But when I listen while I want to sleep, it will just make the sleep come early

Some enjoy listening to music while they work, putting the volume comfortably low or by use of earpiece. I personally love listening to music at my home that's mostly cool music at nights or evenings. I can play music at noon but that has to be weekends or when I'm off duty.
As a music lover like me, I don't really have a specific time of the day that I enjoy music. Everytime is a PERFECT moment for me to enjoy my music. I just only think about the genre for my mood.

Preferable time is when driving in the street because it reduces the sound of motor how is disagreeable to hear when driving a car.
especially in North African countries haha, I do that too but my preferable time is in the evening once I finish work and stay with myself for some minutes before sleeping.

I enjoy listening to music whenever I can during the day whether I am cleaning, cooking, doing the laundry, or just working as I feel it helps me not only stay motivated but it also helps me in terms of my mood as well throughout the day. Even a night sometimes when I go to bed and it's quiet I will often sit with ear buds and listen to music just to help me unwind and relax after a long day.

Some enjoy listening to music while they work, putting the volume comfortably low or by use of earpiece. I personally love listening to music at my home that's mostly cool music at nights or evenings. I can play music at noon but that has to be weekends or when I'm off duty.
I don't like music much because it distop my thinking,but I learnt that some people can not sleeping without music,this an ambitious act.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back