What time of the day you enjoy music?

tonyb

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Sep 21, 2016
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Some enjoy listening to music while they work, putting the volume comfortably low or by use of earpiece. I personally love listening to music at my home that's mostly cool music at nights or evenings. I can play music at noon but that has to be weekends or when I'm off duty.

I mostly enjoy listening to music at night before and during sleep. When I wake up I listen to positive music to start the day with good vibes. :)

At night and mostly midnight while playing other games. It's a time in which the world is quiet and you can listen to your music without worrying about not listening to calls

I listen to music when I am doing chores, it sure makes time pass by faster. I am almost always in the mood for music especially when I am doing some arts and crafts with my daughter it seems to keep us both very calm and entertained.

I hardly get time to listen specifically at any particular time of the day but I sing while working at home or I put on music and sing along. When I am a bit free I listen at work using an earpiece.

I find soothing music very comfortable at night however, those days are gone when there wasn't a single day or night that I wouldn't listen to music!

Early mornings are my favorite times to listen. It gets your blood pumping, pulse rate up. Music sets the mood for the day. Well then, there is the drive to work. Music can soothe you in traffic calm your nerves. Bolster your confidence for your busy day. Of course after work, you come in and want to unwind. Nothing better than a few tunes. I personally can't fall to sleep without some relaxing songs.
Music brings you up when you're down.
Keys you up when you feel sluggish.
It drives the celebration. Chaces the blues away. Makes us smile, dance and cry. Its comfort and passion all at once.

I enjoy listening music in any time of the day. I listen to music while working out, after working out and whenever I feel like to. I can't even last one day without listening to music or singing :) It can help me relieve stress and relax especially when working and after work. I also love music during bedtime and I normally listen to mellow songs until I fall asleep :D

Sometimes my mood dictates all sometimes. If I am in a good state of mind and a good music is renting the atmosphere sure I am going to like the music irrespective of the time of the day.

It all depends on my mood. Sometimes I enjoy it early in the morning and sometimes while traveling. But most of the times it is while traveling.

In the afternoon because, you already are conditioned plus added with music, you will feel more energetic. sometimes early in the morning because it's so good to hear a music that is nostalgic in the morning.

Listening to music for me doesn't have a specific moment, I always listen when I want or when I feel like it (it's Always a good time for some music :D). But I would say that I like listening to music more at night because that's when I feel more relaxed. :)

I love listening to either punk rock or metal instrumentals while playing games. I find it funny but my win rate is higher when I'm listening to music compared to not listening while playing. And the reason why I chose these genres is because they keep me pumped up while I'm playing.

I like to listen to the music while I am doing my official work and during my workout at the gym. It keeps me in a loop and I never get bored of my work. Mostly I like to listen to the music at night as I have the night shift job and workout time at night too.

Any time of the day I enjoy listening to music. I enjoy listening to a variety of different music. Two examples of genres of music that I enjoy listening to is dubstep and pop(popular) music.

I enjoy listening music in any time of the day. I listen to music while working out, after working out and whenever I feel like to. I can't even last one day without listening to music or singing :) It can help me relieve stress and relax especially when working and after work. I also love music during bedtime and I normally listen to mellow songs until I fall asleep :D
exactly music always help us to get relieve from stress.

Listening music is my hobby, music give me energy and it's a wonderful stress busters. I listen music any time of the day but I mostly prefer listen music at home when I reading, eating etc.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back