What's new

What survey sites favor low tier countries?

First, I want to commend you for taking your time to put up an earning platforms for the benefit of members here. I have to come in to this thread to really confirm if there is actually survey platform for non tier one countries because it has been hard to find. But I think I will give the above platform a try and see things for myself. Thanks for sharing.

I even tend to think at times that there are no survey that can accommodate the lower tier countries which is so biased because they also have problems which the survey could be used to evaluate and make proper decisions towards solving the problems.

Surveys are one of the best ways to make money, but it's unfortunate that those of us who are not from tier one countries are always disqualified from taking surveys. Do you know about survey sites that favor people from low tier countries?

From what I understand, surveytime.io accepts any country in the world and promotes this. I can't verify this, but that's how they brag. worth a try and come back with an answer if you want :)

I don't think there is any survey website for low tier countries. I have made this research in the past and I couldn't come up with good answer after I made some indept research in how to take survey from Nigeria
Paidera accept all countries. It doesn't restrict it users but the only problem it takes a lot of time to read the minimum withdrawal thresholds.

This is because their target audience is not in these countries. Also a lot of fraudulent answers are given by people from these countries and it just makes them lose money

Yeah, I believe that survey is one of the best and faster way of earning online but one I don't like with survey is that, it's not available at all side, it depends on the location.

Survey site are not impressed for low tier country, because I don't believe in survey site that wasted time and data's. Any body that likes survey must not esitate to buy much data's.
Post automatically merged:

Survey site are not impressed for low tier country, because I don't believe in survey site that wasted time and data's. Any body that likes survey must not esitate to buy much data's.

I have not tried any proper survey sites, my experience with surveys was on a GPT site called Time Bucks. I managed to earn 20-50 cents per surveys and there were not many survey offers for my location.

Frankly speaking , there re no survey sites that offer good payment for low tier countries. That's one of the reasons why I stopped working on survey sites.

I don't know of any survey sites that favors low tier countries. I know some survey sites allows low tier countries to participate but they pay lower for low tier countries and higher for high tier countries, so the condition is not really favorable.

Well for now I do not know actually any survey site that usually pay for low ties countries except you try to change your location through VPN to a specific country that do pay for a survey and participate.

In the past, I was interested in finding some good paying survey sites. Now I am totally ignoring survey sites, so now I don't know any survey site where they pay a decent amount for low tier country users.

Yes I'm presently on Triaba Nigeria ( you can check my previous posts) currently have $9.75 will be cashing out very soon. Will update you.
yess triaba *country name* sites are amazing, I am using triaba greece and I am so satisfied, I cashed out 10 euros and waiting to cashout another 9,90 euros, I really recommend 👍

One thing I've come to observe with these survey sites is that not only are they time waters, you get to struggle to be qualified for surveys which are not always readily available. Hence the reason why a lot of people use VPNs and the likes to get into tier 1 survey sites.

Surveys are one of the best ways to make money, but it's unfortunate that those of us who are not from tier one countries are always disqualified from taking surveys. Do you know about survey sites that favor people from low tier countries?
I do not know any website currently that pays a reasonable amount for surveys when your location is in a lower tier country. In the unlikely event that a survey appears, it will be quite a while before another one appears, and this is not ideal at all

Swagbucks, This paid survey panel is my favorite and it’s a reader favorite too. It has been around for a very long time, and it gives out 7,000 gift cards every day. That’s a lot of gift cards.

I don't really know and maybe people from low tier country will be the best to answer that. But the way people complain about survey website online, i don't think there's any survey website that's good for low tier countries.

I searched this forum for survey payment sites, but I couldn't find any of your posts.
Which survey site are you working on, and are low-level countries allowed to participate?

It's available for those in every zone just that the cost of traffic and value also is smaller than other nations. We're still praying to get there anyways
There is something that I just noticed this days but I don't know whether you have idea about it, most of this survey sites are not available on small or low tier countries

Low-income nations are frequently preferred by survey websites like SurveyMonkey, Toluna, and InboxDollars because they are more willing to pay for survey responses. According to the study, low-tier nations frequently have better response rates and cheaper costs per response, which makes them more desirable to survey sites.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back