What's new

What survey sites favor low tier countries?

I've never seen that survey site btgat favours lower tier country users. All of them are simply the same, operating fraudulently to.the lower tier country users.

How does this particular one actually work as I do not think I ever read any review about them yet? Their payment method, nature of tasks and all that.
It works really fine as I have withdrawn like three times with them, the last was this week. What you need to do is to register with Afrisight dot com and fill all your detail. Then you click on survey link to see available survey. Then you complete the survey to get paid. Always check to see if new survey is available

I don't understand much about survey website and how to make money from it. I have been trying so well to understand how it works but I was not able to understand how it works maybe someone should explain to me how it works

I don't understand much about survey website and how to make money from it. I have been trying so well to understand how it works but I was not able to understand how it works maybe someone should explain to me how it works
Surveys are research, where data is collected through questions, this is done by companies to improve or offer improvements in them. There are companies designed to get the answers to these surveys by sending them online and for responding they pay an incentive.

I don't think there are any survey sites which are heavily optimised for tier 3 countries. This concept is very popular in western countries only and there are many survey sites that are open globally for all reviewers. So the only way to do is to join this sites and hope to get a survey and get qualified also.

Survey website that favor low tier country is not really encourage to keep working on just because of the fact that they really don't pay well and most cases there survey are frustrating

I don't know any survey site that favors low tier countries, those ones that come on always end up leaving like zap surveys then, it stayed for months but all of a sudden stopped.

Sincerely most survey sites don't favor lower tier countries. It's either they have issues with their payments, or they restrict the country in which you are applying from.

If you are looking for survey platforms that also favor at least the tier 3 it 4 countries, you can checkout survey time. You can also look into yougov. These two favor wherever you come from

It's so unfair for these sites to not include 3rd tier countries but they know better maybe we don't have the infrastructure to carry out their surveys

Most countries do suffer to earn decent money because they have little ads to click and surveys to fill
Sometimes these site will send a survey to my email that I qualify for one but in the end I couldn’t do them

And you might not be the only person from this low tier country who is willing to work but is being denied because of his identity.most other people who are talented like you and I willing to work might be there too

It would be nice to find a good paying surveys that supports African countries, it's really annoying when you try applying for a survey and they tell you it's not for your country.

I am not into survey website but I believe that people are earning good money from survey website, working in survey website you earn good money from it.

If you are looking for survey platforms that also favor at least the tier 3 it 4 countries, you can checkout survey time. You can also look into yougov. These two favor wherever you come from
I've read a lot about Yougov and Triaba, I've even seen the payment receipts, which means they really favor third tier countries. At least the person who showed the receipts is from Nigeria.

I don't really know if theys any survey for Nigeria,last survey that paid I used VPN to run through out
Post automatically merged:

Most of the surveys I reach out to are not always really available in my country so I always switch on using VPN to break in but it always reveal on the pay day 🥺
Post automatically merged:

Most of the surveys I reach out to are not always really available in my country so I always switch on using VPN to break in but it always reveal on the pay day 🥺

Last edited:
I have tried triaba too and I was able to accumulate less than $4. Since then, the surveys sent to my email, I have not been able to complete. It tells me not qualified each time the questioning is almost finished. So I have given up on surveys long ago.
This is more like it, they first allow you accumulate some points but as soon as you get to a stage maybe getting close to your threshold, they start saying you aren't qualify for surveys and will be giving you excuses.

I don't think there are really any that favour low tier countries even if there are their payments will be very small and may serve as waste of time and efforts

Well there are lots of experiences with surveys because coming from the developing countries you see good surveys but can't participate but I've tried Swagbucks but the thing it usually takes long to accumulate something worthwhile

if you are actually certainly not coming from The united states or even some International nations after that you will certainly certainly certainly not create any type of sensible quantity of cash coming from study systems.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back