What's new

What survey sites favor low tier countries?

Low-income nations are frequently preferred by survey websites like SurveyMonkey, Toluna, and InboxDollars because they are more willing to pay for survey responses. According to the study, low-tier nations frequently have better response rates and cheaper costs per response, which makes them more desirable to survey sites.
That's true, despite the fact I have never earned a dime on surveys sites but I strongly believe they are One of the best way you can use to earn money online.

Surveys are one of the best ways to make money, but it's unfortunate that those of us who are not from tier one countries are always disqualified from taking surveys. Do you know about survey sites that favor people from low tier countries?
I have no patience looking for survey sites that also pay for lower-tier countries. Even though there would be surveys available, they would still pay little or nothing. I'm not a fan of survey sites, and I rarely ever use them for obvious reasons.

I have no patience looking for survey sites that also pay for lower-tier countries. Even though there would be surveys available, they would still pay little or nothing. I'm not a fan of survey sites, and I rarely ever use them for obvious reasons.
Some people says that surveys are easiest way to earn money online, but for me its the opposite, since i am from Ethiopia most of the survey sites have no surveys for my location, almost ll sites can't offer me a survey, and i can't try and earn from it, they are looking for people from EU or US.

Some people says that surveys are easiest way to earn money online, but for me its the opposite, since i am from Ethiopia most of the survey sites have no surveys for my location, almost ll sites can't offer me a survey, and i can't try and earn from it, they are looking for people from EU or US.

The right way to put is surveys are easiest way to earn money online for those whom have available paying survey. If there's no available paying survey in your location, you can't earn $1 from survey sites.

The right way to put is surveys are easiest way to earn money online for those whom have available paying survey. If there's no available paying survey in your location, you can't earn $1 from survey sites.
That's true, survey sites choice locations in order to allow users to fill out the surveys, so like you said if they don't pay to my location its very hard to get a money, not only money its hard to get a single survey to fill, when i surf around survey sites they don't give me surveys they say its not available in my location.

That's true, survey sites choice locations in order to allow users to fill out the surveys, so like you said if they don't pay to my location its very hard to get a money, not only money its hard to get a single survey to fill, when i surf around survey sites they don't give me surveys they say its not available in my location.
If you are from a low-tier country, it is normal not to receive surveys, it is easy, it is not because they do not accept people from your country or anything like that, it is because, in low-tier countries, companies and institutions do not usually do market studies to study theri target audience/clients, because of that you do not access surveys or not many, in the case of Europe and North America, market studies are something very common, that is why in these countries they are very common, at least that is what I believe.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back