What's new

What survey sites favor low tier countries?

Bookwormlux

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 10, 2020
USD
$4.0000USD
Biznotes
Surveys are one of the best ways to make money, but it's unfortunate that those of us who are not from tier one countries are always disqualified from taking surveys. Do you know about survey sites that favor people from low tier countries?

Yes I'm presently on Triaba Nigeria ( you can check my previous posts) currently have $9.75 will be cashing out very soon. Will update you.
I checked this forum for survey payment sites, and I didn't see any postings that you have made. I would like to know which is the survey site where you are working and is it allowed for low level countries.

I checked this forum for survey payment sites, and I didn't see any postings that you have made. I would like to know which is the survey site where you are working and is it allowed for low level countries.
I finally got to $10 but I could only withdraw via a gift card ,possibly because Paypal is not available in my country.

Yes it's available for low tier countries.

Screenshot_20210301-000631.png

I finally got to $10 but I could only withdraw via a gift card ,possibly because Paypal is not available in my country.

Yes it's available for low tier countries.

Screenshot_20210301-000631.png
Excellent congratulations! but you have not said the name of the site where you won those 10 dollars, I would like to experiment and have the chance to win too. If you can give me the name to search and see if I have the same chance as you.

I don't think there is any survey website for low tier countries. I have made this research in the past and I couldn't come up with good answer after I made some indept research in how to take survey from Nigeria

I would love to know the name of the website too.The $10 what was the duration before you earned it.Please we need more info and tips/tricks if possible
Thanks

It's available for those in every zone just that the cost of traffic and value also is smaller than other nations. We're still praying to get there anyways

Excellent congratulations! but you have not said the name of the site where you won those 10 dollars, I would like to experiment and have the chance to win too. If you can give me the name to search and see if I have the same chance as you.
Its seems its gptforum.net I'm not sure though. But clicking the attached picture he sent its will direct you to the website itself since he screenshot it from there.

if you are not from America or some European countries then you will definitely not make any reasonable amount of money from survey platforms.

Its seems its gptforum.net I'm not sure though. But clicking the attached picture he sent its will direct you to the website itself since he screenshot it from there.
The website you are leaving in the description, can not be, since I worked on it and passed to the hands of @Alexander unifying it with Bisdustry. The image you are leaving just opens on another page, if you can remember the name, I will wait for you.

This has been a very difficult situation for third tier countries,in being participants of such platform where they can as well make some earnings.

Surveys are one of the best ways to make money, but it's unfortunate that those of us who are not from tier one countries are always disqualified from taking surveys. Do you know about survey sites that favor people from low tier countries?
Most surveys company don't accept low tier countries. They only have surveys available for tier 1 countries. But for months now I have been working with a survey company that do give survey to complete. Yesterday I withdraw from my account to my bank account. Since you are in Nigeria there is a survey company that is available which is called Afrisight

Sariana I'm not the guy that posted the thread, just saying because after clicking on the attached forum, the site on the dashboard I'd gtforum.net something like that
The website you are leaving in the description, can not be, since I worked on it and passed to the hands of @Alexander unifying it with Bisdustry. The image you are leaving just opens on another page, if you can remember the name, I will wait for you.

Unfortunately, there are no survey websites that send surveys to people living in Tier 3 countries. I have read somewhere that Toluna is the one that sends but please do not place all your hopes in it.

I have tried triaba too and I was able to accumulate less than $4. Since then, the surveys sent to my email, I have not been able to complete. It tells me not qualified each time the questioning is almost finished. So I have given up on surveys long ago.

Sariana I'm not the guy that posted the thread, just saying because after clicking on the attached forum, the site on the dashboard I'd gtforum.net something like that
Yes, you are right, but the website is not currently working, as far as I know. I had a confusion, that post you reply to that I made, is from a long time ago and was on that other forum (gptforum) I was working on, that's the reason it sends you to the website when you hit the image. In the end @Lilcee never gave an answer to my question.

I think you should try real research app. It accepts global members and kyc is very easy. Just that surveys are hard to come by recently. It has been months since they published the last survey.

Most surveys company don't accept low tier countries. They only have surveys available for tier 1 countries. But for months now I have been working with a survey company that do give survey to complete. Yesterday I withdraw from my account to my bank account. Since you are in Nigeria there is a survey company that is available which is called Afrisight
How does this particular one actually work as I do not think I ever read any review about them yet? Their payment method, nature of tasks and all that.

Most countries do suffer to earn decent money because they have little ads to click and surveys to fill. Sometimes these sites will send a survey to my email that I qualified for one but in the end, I couldn't do them.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back