Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I have been considering streaming more these days and I was curious what you guys use for streaming software. I have OBS and will be using that for the most part. But I have a cheap USB mic that is okay, but needs voice compression to be good. I'm thinking of paying a monthly subscription to Krisp, as I use it on Discord and it doesn't catch my breathing. That I believe is $8 a month. Do you think OBS and Krisp would be good enough to figure out my audio/video side?

Any other suggestions for streaming apps and programs?

I started out using XSplit when I first started streaming and found that was too heavy for my system so I moved over to OBS. I did try Streamlabs OBS out of curiosity a little after switching to OBS but also found that was too heavy for my system so I stuck with OBS and now that is all I use for streaming. I do know that within OBS you can change settings in there so that any background noise or anything like you mentioned doesn't get picked up as much, it's trial and error to get it right though.

You can though set up Krisp through OBS so that should be possible if you wanted to go that route for your mic. Hope this helps

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back