What's new

What social networking site do you prefer to use the most for messaging ?

Castelione

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Mar 17, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
We all have our preference as to which social networking site to use for messaging. Personally, I love snapchat because of its several security features. How about you?

I use whatsapp for my messaging needs as most of my friends and colleagues are familiar with whatsapp usage.

Actually there are several networking platforms which can gives us the opportunity to message individuals from different places. personally I will prefer the Facebook platform which I am more familiar with.

We all have our preference as to which social networking site to use for messaging. Personally, I love snapchat because of its several security features. How about you?
I use messenger the most to be honest because most of my friends have it and use it it's very user firendly and works just fine for the most part I used other platforms too like Discord or whatsapp but I never sticked to them for a long time because most peaple I know don't use them

WhatsApp, Discord, Facebook messenger, Telegram chat, Skype and Slack are the social media networking applications that I make use of when it comes to chatting and sending messages.

WhatsApp and Discord are the mostly used one's for me. I can't think of any day that I never used them for chatting.

I use facebook Messenger for personal communication. I like using messenger when I communicate with my friends and family. However, for professional and business communication, I like using Telegram, Viber or Whatsapp.

Anyone that I have on my WhatsApp is someone that I know personally. It's the reason why I don't give out my personal contact to just anyone. I don't like being chatted on my WhatsApp by random person. As for Facebook messenger, I get added by random people.

I use messenger the most to be honest because most of my friends have it and use it it's very user firendly and works just fine for the most part I used other platforms too like Discord or whatsapp but I never sticked to them for a long time because most peaple I know don't use them
Totally understandable. We can't force others to use other messaging platforms they aren't familiar with, so we tend to stick using platforms most people we know are using.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back