What's new

What social media site is best for the upcoming musician and singers?

Twitter is definitely the best social Media platform for upcoming musicians. A lot people have gotten connections through Twitter. Instagram is also another good platform for her upcoming musicians.
Post automatically merged:

Instagram and twitter are the best social media platform for an upcoming musician. Instagram particularly is the best in the sense that you can upload your music videos and get a lot of reviews and connections if it goes viral.

Last edited:
Now a days Youtube itself becoming social media platform where many people share their talents and can talk with viewers with new features and I believe it is best place for upcoming singers.

There are a lot of social media for musicians and singers to use, they can use YouTube to upload their video and music, so YouTube and Twitter are best to use.

I would suggest all social media should be used for an upcoming artiste as you never know who is the right audience and the social media that might even attract you to more fame.

Facebook and Instagram... Facebook because often times most people you know are there makes u closer to them and Instagram because it's the preferred app for most people you'd love to be like, it moves you closer to them

For upcoming musician I will choose two social medias which are instagram and tiktok. Why I choose tiktok is because people are ready to see the short video that those there are following will post and this will also make them know a musician songs

If its about upcoming musicians I'll really prefer Instagram, because there are many other musicians who have already been there and have made it. I really prefer this social platform.

Facebook. Most people do not associate Facebook with music promotion
Reverb nation. Reverb nation is a great social media website for novice musicians
SoundCloud. SoundCloud is one of the most well known website in the music community
Band camp
Dribble
Twitter

I know there are lots of social media sites that cater for musicians, singers that are just starting their journey in the online world. Do you know any site or platform that can help and support this kind of job?
Instagram is one of the best places to gain visibility as an artistes. All you have to do is keep drop contents.

The thing is almost all the social medias are cramp with a lot of wanna be stars, and so every where you look you see either dancing or singing the most famous apps for these entertainment are: YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, likee etc. Even Facebook is not exempted.

The best social media site for upcoming musicians and singers is Facebook because you'll reach a larger audience who can even connect your ambition. I don't know which other social media tool would be more veritable than Facebook.

Upcoming musician can take advantage of tiktok and Instagram to upload a preview of their song videos for the mass spectators on the platform to view and enjoy.

For me basically because I’m a music artist I fell it’s instagram, WhatsApp , Facebook, YouTube and tiktok , this platforms has made it easy to reach as many people you can imagine it’s just simply amazing

I bet you that the best social media platform for upcoming artists which will help showcase your talents and possibly bring sponsors through being followed and subscribed to are Instagram and YouTube.

I will definitely go with Instagram. Instagram is the home of celebrities and it has been for years. Most entertainers have an IG account and it is easier to build fame there than on Facebook. Twitter or Tiktok is good but IG seems to be the best

The best app for upcoming musicians and singers in my opinion is Instagram. Instagram is where you get to meet celebrities and popular people so it's a really nice app for upcoming musicians.

I think there are specific platforms that allow artist to upload their songs, a perfect example is boomplay. As for social media, I think you can make use of the reels feature on Instagram.

If you're a budding musician, Instagram is the finest social media network for you. Instagram allows you to post almost anything linked to entertainment, and you may simply grow your follower following from there. All you have to do is continuously post interesting music and videos as part of your creativity. When you're posting, make sure to include the popular hashtag so that your material gets more exposure. If you can do this consistently, you might be able to strike a lucrative agreement with your country's music industry corporations.

I think Facebook would work perfectly. All you need to do is to follow musical oriented pages and groups. Then, you will have to produce a short video skits for marketing purposes.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back