What's new

What social media networking do you usually use and how much time do you spend on them?

Facebook is the most popular, costing people an average of 2 hours and 24 minutes each day. Youtube takes an average of 40 minutes per day. Users spend an average of 30 minutes per day on Snapchat. Instagram users are spending an average of 28 minutes on the platform daily
The market of information and marketing services on the Internet is developing dynamically.
First of all, large technology companies, owners of information portals and social media prevailing on these Internet markets based their business concepts on the provision of information and advertising services through the websites of their online portals.

I spend the most time on YouTube social media with Facebook coming in second.I spend lots of time on YouTube because my channel is monetized.

I use WhatsApp, Facebook and YouTube. I mostly use WhatsApp for my school groups and communicating with loved ones. I hardly chat on Facebook, I most go on it because of the numerous groups available. And YouTube is basically what finishes my subscription.
One of the leverage that whatsapp usually brings is that it afford you the oppourtunity to form a group,and you can actually send and do a broadcast and the message will just reach your target group at once.

I don't like Facebook because it's too complicated and follows all my moves. It's not fun to use anymore. The two social media platforms I use the most now are Instagram and TikTok. The first one is mostly for work and the second one for pleasure and entertainment. My Instagram account is mostly used to promote my services and products. I own a small home-based business and make epoxy jewelry to order and sell it online. I regularly buy more real Instagram followers to keep the account trending and make the Instagram algorithm show it to more people. And TikTok is just fun to use.

I normally
Social media is a place where people meet each other..as in people of same attributes and either opposite or same sex.
Below are the most accepted social media network on earth...
  1. Facebook
  2. Instagram
  3. Twitter
  4. Tumblr
  5. LinkedIn
  6. WhatsApp
  7. Snapchat
  8. Pinterest
  9. Reddit
  10. YouTube
To me i use Twitter,Facebook,Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn for my professional profile. I use 40 mins averagely on all platforms.
So to you, which do use and how many hours or minutes do you spend averagely?

Social media is a place where people meet each other..as in people of same attributes and either opposite or same sex.
  1. Facebook
  2. Instagram
  3. Twitter
  4. Tumblr
  5. LinkedIn
  6. WhatsApp
  7. Snapchat
  8. Pinterest
  9. Reddit
  10. YouTube
To me i use Twitter,Facebook,Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn for my professional profile. I use 40 mins averagely on all platforms.
I normally spend enough time on WhatsApp especially when I have a business terms with my fellow colleagues. Snapchat; LinkedIn; Instagram are also averagely spent within my leisure time.

I can't say i do spend more time on social media because both my offline and online works have been taking much of my time. Before i like spending time on Instagram if i want to be on social media but now I've develop interest of Twitter.

1. Facebook
  2. Instagram
  3. Twitter
  4. Tumblr
  5. LinkedIn
  6. WhatsApp
  7. Snapchat
  8. Pinterest
  9. Reddit
  10. YouTube
I am not using social medias at all because I know they are just a waste of time, instead why shouldn't I do some online jobs or why shouldn't I learn something new.

I mostly spend time on WhatsApp because that is where I get all my information , one concerning my business too and I also have fun on other other ones like twitter and instagram but do not spend much time there
I spend a lot of time on instagram and Facebook because that is where I can get all my information in the world especially Facebook

Last edited:
I use Whatsapp to be in touch with my family and friends. Then for brainstorming ideas for any occasion, I use Pinterest. Rather than this, I use YouTube and Instagram.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back