What's new

What social media networking do you usually use and how much time do you spend on them?

Social media is a place where people meet each other..as in people of same attributes and either opposite or same sex.
Below are the most accepted social media network on earth...
  1. Facebook
  2. Instagram
  3. Twitter
  4. Tumblr
  5. LinkedIn
  6. WhatsApp
  7. Snapchat
  8. Pinterest
  9. Reddit
  10. YouTube
To me i use Twitter,Facebook,Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn for my professional profile. I use 40 mins averagely on all platforms.
So to you, which do use and how many hours or minutes do you spend averagely?
Social Media is my second life, and it is to a whole lot of individuals. I spend approximately 4hours on social media on days that I am off from my physical job. I majorly operate Instagram, whatsap, Facebook and bizdustry

Social media is a place where people meet each other..as in people of same attributes and either opposite or same sex.
  1. Facebook
  2. Instagram
  3. Twitter
  4. Tumblr
  5. LinkedIn
  6. WhatsApp
  7. Snapchat
  8. Pinterest
  9. Reddit
  10. YouTube
To me i use Twitter,Facebook,Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn for my professional profile. I use 40 mins averagely on all platforms.
I use whatsapp, facebook, instagram, twitter mostly for my business but im more active on facebook and whatsapp because they help me get more visibility even though im not very familiar with the other platforms

There are so many social media platforms one can take advantage of just like the ones stated above. Personally, I don't have any serious project or business that would warrant me to use the social media platforms heavily. I only advertise few affiliate links. Thanks for sharing.

1. Facebook
  2. Instagram
  3. Twitter
  4. Tumblr
  5. LinkedIn
  6. WhatsApp
  7. Snapchat
  8. Pinterest
  9. Reddit
  10. YouTube
Social media is very interesting because people use it for different purpose, the one I use mostly is Facebook, because I do advertise my product and for youtube I learn new skill from there

I use more of Facebook especially when it comes to selling online via sponsored ads, it enables me connect better with the customers.

For now I don't use social media like before. There are some weeks that I don't visit social media. I only go there when I need go post my referral link or other link.

Back in the days when I was still addicted in using the social media , I spent most of my time online , and at least i spent 7 - 8 hours daily on Facebook, Twitter instagram and youtube.
Concerning the social media network I use and how much time I spend on them. Well, social media platform is where you make friends and have diffrent opportunities like job and stuffs like that. I visit WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Telegram. I spend most of my time on WhatsApp and Twitter

It depends. I use Facebook, twitter, youtube, Linkedin, and Instagram, but that's really about it. I can utilize a lot of other sites for promotion and such, but for person stuff it's the sites I listed. Aside from linkedin, as that's meant for finding work.

It depends. I use Facebook, twitter, youtube, Linkedin, and Instagram, but that's really about it. I can utilize a lot of other sites for promotion and such, but for person stuff it's the sites I listed. Aside from linkedin, as that's meant for finding work.
I am quite addicted to Facebook among all the social media network because its easier to connect my friends throughout the world than the other social network, I am also a fan of Facebook.

I invested the majority of my opportunity on Twitter and google talking along with my family and friends and viewing some incredible video clips
Twitter and google is actually my finest social networks since it is actually simple to run as well as it does not takes more opportunity to produce as well as it does not need a lot of your information for you to have actually a Twitter and google web webpage

The most Interesting social media platforms i have always been using is the Facebook and the WhatsApp which i sees them as so much very important and profitable to me this is because i use it in different manners most often for my products advertisement and interaction with others around the world by sharing ideas which help me alot.

I find Facebook and LinkedIn to be the easiest social media platform to use. Facebook provides a simple user interface, its simplicity of use is most fascinating and attractive. LinkedIn on the other hand is where I meet most of my professional acquaintances, this platform has groomed me professionally, and apart from the fact that one can grow his or her professional networks on LinkedIn, there are also opportunities to learn any skill set you so desire. LinkedIn comes with a special section called LinkedIn Learning, I've learned and acquired so many skills through this platform and it has helped me.

The social media platform I use the most is whatsapp, I find it very engaging and most importantly, it minimizes the amount of money spent on calls. I spend almost my whole day texting and reaching out to my client on Whatsapp

The social networking platforms help alot in dispersing information and also sell products.
Facebook is most preferably because you can do everything there.

I'm conversant with WhatsApp, Facebook and Instagram. I do more of keeping to updates on these platforms especially with news and trends on ground because I hate being left out

The social media networks i use are Facebook and WhatsApp. I don't have particular amount of time i spend on them, i just visit them during my leisure time. Although i spend more time on WhatsApp than on Facebook.

I make use of Facebook most of the time. I use Facebook group to seek information about affiliate marketing and I don't spend more than 30 minutes in a day.

1. Facebook
  2. Instagram
  3. Twitter
  4. Tumblr
  5. LinkedIn
  6. WhatsApp
  7. Snapchat
  8. Pinterest
  9. Reddit
  10. YouTube
I use Facebook and WhatsApp for my networking and marketing.
I do not really spend time on Facebook, I think WhatsApp takes more of my time, it is easier to quickly respond to chats there and creating groups is more comfortable on WhatsApp.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back