What's new

What social media networking do you usually use and how much time do you spend on them?

My favourite social media platform is WhatsApp. I spend longer time on WhatsApp than any other social media platform because of the varieties of benefits I derive from it. The platform brings the contacts closer to me that it used to be on other platforms. You can easily make close friends on WhatsApp and begin to gain from those friends immediately.

Social media marketing is becoming more popular and it is becoming more popular than it was as compared to mid 2000s. More and more people are creating new Youtube channels and promoting their businesses on social media plaforms like Facebook, Twitter, etc. For me, I think Facebook is a platform where I will be promoting my website in the future.

Social media is a place where people meet each other..as in people of same attributes and either opposite or same sex.
Below are the most accepted social media network on earth...
  1. Facebook
  2. Instagram
  3. Twitter
  4. Tumblr
  5. LinkedIn
  6. WhatsApp
  7. Snapchat
  8. Pinterest
  9. Reddit
  10. YouTube
To me i use Twitter,Facebook,Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn for my professional profile. I use 40 mins averagely on all platforms.
So to you, which do use and how many hours or minutes do you spend averagely?
I past most of time on twitter because to follow daily news add to that all airdrop requires twitter task so I have to pass time on it. I pass also time in Linkedin because it is professionnal and you can meet professionnal people.

I use facebook, instagram, twitter, and WhatsApp etc. But forum sites have limited the hours i spent on them daily basis. I spent on average of 2 hours per day, while forum sites takes up average of 8 hours per day. The remaining hours becomes for other things.

The social Network I always use his Facebook this is because I have more friends on Facebook, sometimes I spend up to four hours every day on Facebook.

Social media is a place where people meet each other..as in people of same attributes and either opposite or same sex.
  1. Facebook
  2. Instagram
  3. Twitter
  4. Tumblr
  5. LinkedIn
  6. WhatsApp
  7. Snapchat
  8. Pinterest
  9. Reddit
  10. YouTube
To me i use Twitter,Facebook,Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn for my professional profile. I use 40 mins averagely on all platforms.
I use social media networking sites to socialize and get latest information about the happening in society at large, I use Facebook, whatApp and telegram.

Really use Facebook I spend four hours on Facebook, by communicating with friends and family on Facebook, also to use Facebook to promote my business.

I use WhatsApp and Twitter the most of all social media platforms, not that they are the only one I use but they are the ones I use the most, them the likes of Instagram and Facebook

Twitter and telegram are the two good profitable and beneficial platforms are use,this platform have wide connection and it's an easy way of putting your services in like light.

1. Facebook
  2. Instagram
  3. Twitter
  4. Tumblr
  5. LinkedIn
  6. WhatsApp
  7. Snapchat
  8. Pinterest
  9. Reddit
  10. YouTube
Out of it all is only WhatsApp I frequently use so once I check if there is any message and I reply to them,the next place I go to is bizdustry to see the new update as well.

I only use WhatsApp for social networking currently. I used to be active in Facebook, Instagram and Twitter too but I left those after realising that I was wasting so much time and data bundles in them. I recently started being too idle in Whatsapp too and so I am trying to reduce my time there. But I will never leave it.

I would go for Number 6. I use Whatsapp the most and I spend roughly 3hours per day on it. I want to make use of it the more but I've got no time. I use Twitter too.

concerning social media I like Facebook, WhatsApp because I found them so motivational and I spend alot of hours in dealing with it.

Mostly I spend my time on Watsapp chatting, advertising and posting statuses. Then I'd also spend more time in YouTube downloading and watching movies. I find the two to be my best friend ever. I even thought I'm addicted because even when I try to be away I just can't.

I use many social media platforms but I only use Facebook and Instagram as they are very popular and I just use for my personal use and entrainment as you can find quality unique content.

The social Network I always use his Facebook this is because I have more friends on Facebook, sometimes I spend up to four hours every day on Facebook.
The facebok platform has been the social media avenue i have been making use of since i started the marketing and awareness of my business.it afford me the necessary tools and leverage to get at my desired target audience.

I've learnt quite a lot from this thread, although there are some areas I still need help but so far I've been enlightened

I use WhatsApp, Facebook and YouTube. I mostly use WhatsApp for my school groups and communicating with loved ones. I hardly chat on Facebook, I most go on it because of the numerous groups available. And YouTube is basically what finishes my subscription.

I am currently using just Facebook, Instagram and Whatsapp then once in a while telegram. There is currently a ban on Twitter in my country, so I don't make use of Twitter. As for the time I spend on these social media, I can't say for sure but it's never much as I am usually busy with my online tasks

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back