What's new

What social media networking do you usually use and how much time do you spend on them?

Donolatunji

Personal Coach
1000 Posts Club
Jan 10, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Social media is a place where people meet each other..as in people of same attributes and either opposite or same sex.
Below are the most accepted social media network on earth...
  1. Facebook
  2. Instagram
  3. Twitter
  4. Tumblr
  5. LinkedIn
  6. WhatsApp
  7. Snapchat
  8. Pinterest
  9. Reddit
  10. YouTube
To me i use Twitter,Facebook,Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn for my professional profile. I use 40 mins averagely on all platforms.
So to you, which do use and how many hours or minutes do you spend averagely?

Concerning the social media network I use and how much time I spend on them. Well, social media platform is where you make friends and have diffrent opportunities like job and stuffs like that. I visit WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Telegram. I spend most of my time on WhatsApp and Twitter

For me, it's the mark social media applications which are Facebook, Instagram and WhatsApp but I have greatly reduced my activeness on these platforms and am mostly a bypasser except for WhatsApp which is more private and personal

The world is a global village they say and with the advent of social media, many of us get stuck to the teeming numbers of social media apps that we have now. I go on Twitter and whatsapp more for a considerable number of times in a day. It is noteworthy to state that social media could be addictive.

Social media platform I mostly use is Facebook, as it afford my the channel to but my business presence to numerous clients, and whatsapp I used it for my business as well and to connect with friends and look out for opportunities. I spend an average 45min

With over 500 million active daily users sharing 250 million stories each day, Instagram is the second most popular platform in terms of daily time spent.

Social media users spend almost as much time on Instagram as they do on Facebook.

In 2019, users were spending an average of 27 minutes per day on the platform.

I use WhatsApp the most, I feel more at home whenever am there. At least I know to some extent who I have there unlike the fake life people live on other platforms. So to me, WhatsApp is worth my time than others.

Facebook
I spent most of my time on Facebook chatting with my friends and family and also watching some amazing videos
Facebook is my best social media because it is easy to operate and it doesn't takes more time to create and it doesn't require much of your details for you to have a Facebook page

About social networking sites that I'm using I'm into Facebook, twitter and WhatsApp. I use those sites for making friends and to also promote my business and services. A lot of people don't know they can make sales with their networking pages hence, they only use it for making friends and having fun

Social media is a platform where every one closed to each other through social media people do many work like online earning, getting information, gossips with friend around the world. I used Whatsapp for my work, talk to friends. Time spending on it is not calculating because when ever am free i use this..
Post automatically merged:

Social media is a platform where every one closed to each other through social media people do many work like online earning, getting information, gossips with friend around the world. I used Whatsapp for my work, talk to friends. Time spending on it is not calculating because when ever am free i use this..

Social media networking used now a time increase I spend some hours in social media networking site and seen news what happened and take interested in it social media networking increase now a time some take profit in the social media

I spend most of my time on WhatsApp because that is where I get most of the information concerning my business. I get to monitor how my investments are growing through WhatsApp
Also, i use LinkedIn to monitor the jobs I have applied for and to source for better opportunities.
Instagram for me is a once in a while thing as it is where I go for entertainment

It was surprising when I pulled up my internet time and data usage analysis for my social media and discovered that I spend more time on whatsapp than I sleep and I consume my internet subscription faster than normal. Shocking to see that I used up a month's worth of subscription in 10 days. I use WhatsApp most because I know every of my contacts there and Twitter to follow up on people, get hot news, and follow my team's news.

Social media is a place where people meet each other..as in people of same attributes and either opposite or same sex.
  1. Facebook
  2. Instagram
  3. Twitter
  4. Tumblr
  5. LinkedIn
  6. WhatsApp
  7. Snapchat
  8. Pinterest
  9. Reddit
  10. YouTube
To me i use Twitter,Facebook,Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn for my professional profile. I use 40 mins averagely on all platforms.
In years back, i used to spend much time on Facebook chatting with friends, but recently I spend most of my days in YouTube watching videos, and learning how to make money, and also learning one skill set or the other. It is really helping me a lot. I've added so much value to my self with YouTube.

1. Facebook
  2. Instagram
  3. Twitter
  4. Tumblr
  5. LinkedIn
  6. WhatsApp
  7. Snapchat
  8. Pinterest
  9. Reddit
  10. YouTube
In years back, i used to spend much time on Facebook chatting with friends, but recently I spend most of my days in YouTube watching videos, and learning how to make money, and also learning one skill set or the other. It is really helping me a lot. I've added so much value to my self with YouTube.

Twitter has been the social media platform that I use in networking, finding customers, finding brand influencers for my business. I also spend a lot if time there for entertainment and o check out other businesses and how they are to use them as a basis of my own business

The social network i use regularly is facebook and whatsapp because they are the most handy ones i can easily reach out to people and talking about the time i spend on them i can say that i dont have any estimate time but whenever i am free or expecting a text from someone

There are so many social media platforms out there that one can actually make use of, but I opt for few of them like Facebook , WhatsApp and twitter because I feel these ones are ok for me at all time of the day.

The social media platform that i use the most has to be Whatsapp. I spend about 8-12 hours there daily, though most times the app is just opened without much activity. But that's definitely the app i use the most and i am trying to reduce my usage. I also use facebook but it is usally to check up on specific pages.

Social media has grown in size and numbers as their are various types for everyone and the preference is the choice of individual but I hardly use Facebook the least of all the popular social media platforms and I’m more-of a Twitter user

Social media has grown in size and numbers as their are various types for everyone and the preference is the choice of individual but I hardly use Facebook the least of all the popular social media platforms and I’m more-of a Twitter user and the wide range of users makes it fun to use

1. Facebook
  2. Instagram
  3. Twitter
  4. Tumblr
  5. LinkedIn
  6. WhatsApp
  7. Snapchat
  8. Pinterest
  9. Reddit
  10. YouTube
I use Facebook, Instagram and Whatsapp a whole lot, for WhatsApp it's the major platform for communication with family, friends and business so I spend a lot of time on it. Facebook and Instagram are mainly for business where I manage my pages, so once I post for the day I'm done.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back