What's new

what social media do you spend the most time on??

Anis Boukezzoula

Team Manager
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 4, 2020
USD
$18.1100USD
Biznotes
for me Facebook because I sell my services there so need from me to be active there and answer always the questions of customers

what about you?

Facebookand, Instagram and LinkedIn, though the time spent it is not that much..

Im only using facebook but not for a lot of things only to chat with my friends i have an account in twitter
and instagram but im not using both in general i don't spend much time with social media

I would go for youtube because i love to watch videos and spent time in watchings funny videos ... then i would say facebook because i comunicate with friends through it ... then i'll say instegram

It would be Youtube since Youtube is the best of the bests, videos with good content, Youtubers I like and cherrish, unlike Tiktok with all of those weird videos and dancing girls, nothing is makes sense on Tiktok, and on Twitter people just roast each other, and Instagram doesn't has what Youtube has.
To me Youtube was always the most preferred and I spend approximately 2 hours a day on it.

I mostly like TikTok, Instagram and YouTube. Although I have reduce the amount of time I spend on them lately. I nowadays try to focus much on online work as much as I can. I also want to limit myself from social media since I have been addicted to it in some sort of way.

Reddit cause I had to delete all the others due to mentally fucking myself up over caring about how “happy” everyone looks for the internet vs myself being a sad noodle all the time.

I spend almost all my time on Instagram as it much better than Facebook and can find new reels and information randomly means you can connect with random people every day.

Gone are the days when Facebook really mattered to me because the social media platform right now doesn't really offer me much when it comes to what I use social media platforms for, which is my business promotion and marketing.

As it stands right now, I spend most of my time on Twitter and Instagram because both of the platform offer me a better means for advertising my product and services which helps me to have more sales.

Social media I spend more time with is Facebook because I use to advertise my product to Facebook, that's why I like spending much time with the social media, that help me to make sells them.

I mostly spend my time on snap chat and instagram as well to watching videos and also sometimes YouTube.i often chat on snap chat because it is the coolest place for me to text that is why I mostly do text there

Instagram is my favorite social media and I spend a lot of time there I want to gain more followers there and do advertises for people to gain miney

Instagram for sure, ever since insta introduced the concept of reels, I have been an active user on instagram. But one thing I find interesting in facebook is that not a lot of fake profiles sends messages, but there are tons of fake profiles in instagram that message on a daily basis which is really annoying.

I primarily enjoy YouTube, Instagram, and TikTok. Nevertheless, I've recently cut back on the time I spend on them. These days, I try to concentrate as much as I can on my internet work. Considering that I have a social media addiction of some kind, I also want to set limits for myself.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back