What Smartphone Do You Have?

Ash

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
May 19, 2015
USD
$3.0000USD
Biznotes
What smartphone do you currently have? And how often do you get a new one? I have a Samsung Galaxy S20 at the moment which I am very happy with (except for a few tiny issues). I tend to get a new phone every 2 years although it might be slightly different with this one as I just bought it outright.

Mine is the Apple iPhone 6 plus. Whenever my phone breaks or becomes seriously obsolete, I'll purchase a replacement. Another cause to buy a new device is, essential software updates can ultimately lead to limited storage capacity.

I own iPhone 8 64GB, 1.5 years now. I will continue to use it for another 3 years max then i will change my phone.

I am using a Tecno Android phone and it is just fine. I would like to buy a laptop for myself if am able to save up enough money.

I currently have Infinix hot 10i, I replace my phone everytime its obsolete and not functioning well, all that matters for me is to have a phone with a good internet connection.

I have a Google Pixel 3a and am happy with it except I don't get a strong data signal at times. I think it has to do with the conversion to 5G at the towers because a lot of phone owners complain of the same thing no matter the brand. I like how long the battery lasts with this phone and the photos are much clearer.

have a plus-sized Apple iPhone 6.
I'll get a new phone if my old one breaks or truly becomes outdated.
Important software updates may ultimately result in low storage capacity, which is another reason to get a new device.

The Samsung Galaxy S22 is a flagship smartphone of rare distinction. The phone that I currently use for all my day in day out activities is the SAMSUNG S22.
What smartphone do you currently have? And how often do you get a new one? I have a Samsung Galaxy S20 at the moment which I am very happy with (except for a few tiny issues). I tend to get a new phone every 2 years although it might be slightly different with this one as I just bought it outright.

iPhone 7plus is the phone I’m using. It’s a nice cell though which also have enough storage and a better battery health.

please I use iPhone 7 now and it good it help me to reply this messages very quick and I would say apple phones are some how the best in certain ways they make things work out very faster and quickly

I think it has to do with the conversion to 4G at the towers because a lot of phone owners complain of the same thing no matter the brand. I like how long the battery lasts with this phone and the photos are much clearer.

The pictures are also superb

I am currently using Xiaomi Poco x3 for the past 2 years. Tbh I bought it because it comes with a 6000 mAh battery and fast charging. The battery performance is out of the world. It crashes very rarely and the processor is really good (Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G).
iPhone 7plus is the phone I’m using. It’s a nice cell though which also have enough storage and a better battery health.
The cost of iPhone 7 plus has really come down and even though it doesn't have the features of current iPhones, I feel that iPhone 7 plus is still worth to buy in 2022.

I have a Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus. I chose it because the camera is amazing, and I'm a huge fan of the screen. The phone itself is very fast and responsive, so I can get things done quickly and efficiently.

I also love that it has wireless charging and an SD card slot, which are both really convenient features that aren't as common on newer phones. The battery life is great too! I think this phone is perfect for anyone who wants a high-quality camera but doesn't want to spend too much money on their phone plan. It's not going to break the bank, but it'll still take great photos for years to come!

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back