What's new

What skills would help one secure a well paying job?

There are lots of skills that you can aquire inorder to earn you a living.But onething about getting a skill and loving and gaining competence on you choosen skill.It depends on you are intrested in.you can learn video editing,graghics design,programming, etc.these are online skills you can even learn online and gain competence with practice.

There are so many of them that can help one to secure a job online, if one have a good skill you can earn a good money online, you can become article writer you make a good money from it.

Their are too many on demand skills online you can choose from and earn a living from. You can become a creative writer, programmer, transcriptionist etc.
Very true, the online world is indeed vast and filled with alot of skills you can pick up. But to be successful in any of these, you need to be good at what you do.

For well paying job , the first and foremost skill you need is communication and soft skills. It includes reading , writing , listening and speaking skills. With skill snad knowledge on your favorite subject is enough to get a high paying job.

Very true, the online world is indeed vast and filled with alot of skills you can pick up. But to be successful in any of these, you need to be good at what you do.
Yes, when needs to be on his or her toe, learn a skill that is richly blessed and work towards being an expert on that skill to earn a living from it.

To secure a job, you must really package yourself with good skills. There are so many of such fields depending which sector you are passionate about. Sectors such as engineering, health and business have several fields that you can try.

Most of the times, people are being told to go learn a skill that would help them to make money, but I don't seem to know those profitable skills. What are those skills that would help one secure a well paying job?
The skills needed for that particular well paying job are the skill anyone who wishes to do that job needs.

Every work or job has their own set skill, it is better one research on them to be better place to be picked for the position.

The internet has made it a lot easier for people to acquire various skills easily. There are several skills you can learn to boost your CV such programming, graphics design and so many of them.
Post automatically merged:

I have discovered that being tech-savvy gives one an edge over others in this present time. There are many skills you can learn and stand a better chance of getting a job.

A number or many beneficial skill exists to learn and benefit from it operation even thou someone can not choose for any one but it depends on the person intuitional believe and what he is capable of doing, able to learned fast and be able to handle the job whenever he is given the opportunity to.

I think the answer depends on what you like to do. If you are really good at writing and interested in it, then you should pursue a career or even a degree to learn and improve your writing skills. If you think you are passionate about graphic designing, then you should go for it. It all depends on you.

The skills required to secure your well paying job, depending on the job you are doing are:
Good communication skills, problem solving skills, the job acumen, planning and management skills, how effective you are too matter.

Some of the skills you will require to secure a good job are:
1. Good communication skills
2. Ability to speak fluently
3. Ability to work under pressure
4. Ability to work with other members of staff
5. You have to be computer literate.
And many more.

Copywriting can also help you to secure a good-paying job online if I looking for an online skill, I think computer skill can also help if you are looking for any offline job.there are alot of them,you need to search for anyone that you can do very well because that's the most important thing.

The internet has made it a lot easier for people to acquire various skills easily. There are several skills you can learn to boost your CV such programming, graphics design and so many of them.
Post automatically merged:

I have discovered that being tech-savvy gives one an edge over others in this present time. There are many skills you can learn and stand a better chance of getting a job.
Some companies are trying their best to establish an online presence and would be ever willing to employ those who are knowledgeable about the tech world generally.

If you're thinking of skills to learn to secure a good white collar job, I think you should go some IT related skills such as data or project management, learn how to use some accounting software such as Peachtree etc. There are numerous skills you can learn to work online.

Their are on demand skills we ought to look out for, and earn better offline and also online. Programming skill, and graphics design skill really caught my attention so high.

The skill that can help one secure a good and well paying job in The business industry, one need to be good and have skills in ICT which can boost your CV in getting proper job out there, computer knowledge is very important.
Presently now a skill that will make you secure a well-paid job is ICT if you have good knowledge or ICT which is information communication technology will be able to secure good jobs and also skilled in medical field.

Their are on demand skills we ought to look out for, and earn better offline and also online. Programming skill, and graphics design skill really caught my attention so high.
There is no doubt programming is one of the hottest skills these days in any country of the world. Graphics design is also good but programming is better.

There is no doubt programming is one of the hottest skills these days in any country of the world. Graphics design is also good but programming is better.
Programming covers large area of expertise, that's why lots of coding skill is required. With programming, when can write a clone script, design a self hosted website, develop mobile/desktop softwares etc.

There are lots of skills that you can aquire inorder to earn you a living.But onething about getting a skill and loving and gaining competence on you choosen skill.It depends on you are intrested in.you can learn video editing,graghics design,programming, etc.these are online skills you can even learn online and gain competence with practice.
There are diverse numbers of skills that you can use to secure a well paying job on in and offline , getting a job online and offline nowadays needs extra skills link being a computer literate and so on.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back