What's new

What skill is on your mind?

There was a time that I was just depending on only one source of income and other pre-orders point in my life I was just so broke that even on some days I could not afford to eat and I will be in total owner but since I started doing two jobs and getting double payments, I can take care of myself and eat whenever I want to eat.
Apart from your online gig which other offline gig or business are you managing to make ends meet for yourself Ralph? I understand how it is to be broke, its a nice one that you've recovered from it.

Yeah money is really needed in every ways and as a man you have to make plans for yourself on how to setup the debts and other things attached I think , skill is really needed to make the money

As far as I'm concerned, once we are still alive, we will definitely be needing money one way or another because life needs it for our survival whether we like it or not.

Apart from your online gig which other offline gig or business are you managing to make ends meet for yourself Ralph? I understand how it is to be broke, its a nice one that you've recovered from it.
Well I have an offline job that I am doing right now so I am not only depending on my off online gig which is just a passive income to me. If you really want to know about the offline job that I am doing then I can tell you that I am a sales representative.

As far as I'm concerned, once we are still alive, we will definitely be needing money one way or another because life needs it for our survival whether we like it or not.
Yeah thats true we all need money to settle up out expenses if not the expenses the person would have to settle up and pay for would keep increasing more and more ,so money is really needed in such instance tho

Presently, I prefer learning coding. It's what interest me the most online. With coding, i can develop app, developed software and work on website efficiently. Coding is very useful in online earnings and it's one of the relevant online skill one need to acquire.

I actually know a lot of people who are graphic designers and actually making a very good amount of money online from selling their services to both offline and online companies.

I am sure that the graphic designers you know of have a really good experience when it comes to this field. There was a really good demand of this profession in the past but now it is becoming too common. Don't you think?

I am planning to undergo a course in machine learning and artificial intelligence building. I think these two are the next things in the nearest future. I need to be very ok to key into it right from now on.

I have always wanted to learn tiling, interlocking and interior design due to the high prospects in the job especially if you are professional, hopefully one day, I will invest my time in adequately learn them.

Well I have an offline job that I am doing right now so I am not only depending on my off online gig which is just a passive income to me. If you really want to know about the offline job that I am doing then I can tell you that I am a sales representative.
That's a nice business you're doing, sakes reoresentatives are like online affiliate marketers. They always make sure company's or business products is generating sales.

Presently, I prefer learning coding. It's what interest me the most online. With coding, i can develop app, developed software and work on website efficiently. Coding is very useful in online earnings and it's one of the relevant online skill one need to acquire.
Coding is truly one of the best skills available right now. There are so many online earning opportunities that require coding. So it is good to have basic skills in it.

That's a nice business you're doing, sakes reoresentatives are like online affiliate marketers. They always make sure company's or business products is generating sales.
This job is very interesting to me as I get to meet new people everyday and the only stressful thing about it is that we are given target to meet every month and if we meet the target then we are given some bonus on our salaries but if we do not meet their target we will forfeit the bonus.

This job is very interesting to me as I get to meet new people everyday and the only stressful thing about it is that we are given target to meet every month and if we meet the target then we are given some bonus on our salaries but if we do not meet their target we will forfeit the bonus.
That's a good way to motivate the workers to keep working tirelessly and generating more sales and not under performing the expected sales rate for the month.

That's a good way to motivate the workers to keep working tirelessly and generating more sales and not under performing the expected sales rate for the month.
I think every business owner need to prioritise it workers because is it because of work past that it is able to offer a great product or service to the public so as such a business owner should prioritise on how to encourage and motivate these employees to putting their very best.

I'm planning on learning digital marketing especially affiliate marketing. It's part of why I'm involved in various low yielding hustles so I can gather a bit add to my main income and start
That's a very good idea because it's good to start small in everything you do because it will teaches you the experience that money will not teaches you.

I think every business owner need to prioritise it workers because is it because of work past that it is able to offer a great product or service to the public so as such a business owner should prioritise on how to encourage and motivate these employees to putting their very best.
Yes, every business owner needs to prioritize workers, cos those workers are the integral part of their business. Without the workers they can't achieve it all.

Yes, every business owner needs to prioritize workers, cos those workers are the integral part of their business. Without the workers they can't achieve it all.
The workers of every business are its lifeblood and not even a customer because the workers of that business are the one that produce the products that the customers do purchase and use in the market.

Like I have stated before, affiliate marketing is one of the skills i really want to venture into online. I'm also planning to venture blogging fully.
Affilliate marketing is really great. I have a friend doing it and it is going great for her. For me, blogging is my best choice as I love writing alot.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back