What's new

What skill have you acquired during the lockdown

During the lockdown period, I learned a lot, such as stock trading and crypto, because I can immediately practice and make profit, and I still have to learn a lot about trading because there are still many trading techniques that I don't know.

During the lockdown, I learned a lot. I learnt forex trading while is my major source of income now, I took coding courses on Coursera, read a lot of books that helped with my vocabulary, started an online business that has helped in balancing finances, also learnt to play the clarinet

During the lockdowns, there are many things that I aquire, i do not know anything about a online generating money before but during lockdown I was introduced to it. During lockdown I was introduced to cryptocorrency and I aquire a knowledge about it. During a lockdown I discovered my talent that makes me doing skits.

The skills that I have learnt during this pandemic is the typing skills, although I don't know the job description that will fit my skills but I am quite confident of getting a good job with it.

During the lockdown one skill that I acquire was learning Forest trading and also knowing how to buy and sell cryptocurrencies online this has really help me as an individual two source for my livelihood.

I have learned some skills which are profitable to me now I learned to beak cake which is profitable and I really enjoyed it even thou its stressful to carried out.

During the covid-19 lockdown, I started learning web design and graphics design. Now, I can design anything you want to design. From wedding cards to banner.

During the period of lockdown I learnt how to save and also manage money, I spent too much before but at the period of lockdown I know that it is right to save money

during the lockdown the skill i had wanted to acquire was an online base trading skill,but due to the cost involved, i opted for a data ase skill and it has been very beneficial to me and my data as a business person.

During the lockdown period, I learned a lot, such as stock trading and crypto, because I can immediately practice and make profit, and I still have to learn a lot about trading because there are still many trading techniques that I don't know.
The lockdown really help me alot,during that period i had to settle down and learn about digital marketing skills and it really helped me in my business.And the other skills i learnt is graphics design which helped me in the design of my business brand and adverts placement for my digital campaign.

I received a special skill which is, although you are getting scammed or the information you are getting on how to make money online is not enough don't give up keep on trying until there are some cents appearing on your Paypal account, do everything it takes until you make it because it is possible.
After I started watching the youtuber I like and trust Vinsane I started earning money by using the applications he recommended me. The lesson is never give up on yourself!.

During lockdown, I learned how to start and run print on demand business. Ever since I heard about this business model, I always wanted to do it but I did not have time to learn. Lockdowns gave me an opportunity to explore this business method.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back