What's new

What size TV/Monitor do you game on?

Shortie

Freelance Writer and Video Game Content Creator!
1000 Posts Club
Dec 6, 2022
USD
$6.0500USD
Biznotes
When it comes to gaming, many people have different preferences as to what size TV or monitor they play their games on. Some prefer the smaller size for gaming whereas others tend to want to go a little bigger when it comes to a TV or monitor for gaming. It also depends on the quality you want when gaming as well and in most cases, you do want to get the best graphics when gaming.

I myself have a 32-inch Bush smart TV that I use for gaming that is with my set up but I also sometimes switch to the 42 in TV that we have in the living room as well to game for times when I want to snuggle under a blanket and just chill on the sofa to game.

What size TV or monitor do you game on? What is your reason for that specific TV or monitor?

I game on my 4K TV. I have a 43" 4K TV for my modern gaming, a 17.3" gaming laptop for PC gaming and a 32" HDTV for my older consoles like Saturn & Dreamcast. My 'monitor' size varies depending on what i'm playing. :p

When it comes to gaming, many people have different preferences as to what size TV or monitor they play their games on. Some prefer the smaller size for gaming whereas others tend to want to go a little bigger when it comes to a TV or monitor for gaming. It also depends on the quality you want when gaming as well and in most cases, you do want to get the best graphics when gaming.

I myself have a 32-inch Bush smart TV that I use for gaming that is with my set up but I also sometimes switch to the 42 in TV that we have in the living room as well to game for times when I want to snuggle under a blanket and just chill on the sofa to game.

What size TV or monitor do you game on? What is your reason for that specific TV or monitor?
The bigger the shadow of the monitor, the more fun it will be to play the game.Nowadays, even adults are more interested in playing games than children.Because playing games on the big screen is even more fun.

I totally understand where you're coming from when it comes to the debate of TV size for gaming. Personally, I like to switch it up between my 32-inch Bush smart TV and 42-inch TV in the living room. It really depends on my mood and how I want to game that day. It's all about finding that perfect balance of size and quality for your gaming experience.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back