What's new

What Should You Do When You Cannot Find A Job?

Not everyone can wake up and make money from the online space, you need to out in some level of work in whatever field you find yourself in, you need to put in the work.
You think everyone has the capacity to make money online? You think even this paid to post is easy? It has a skill set of it's own that would enable one to succeed in it.

Our young people would rather prefer to use the internet for leisure. When I was done with schools, I started working in an organization and combined it with sowing to raise capital to start my game shop.
That is actually the truth. A lot of young people prefer using the internet for leisure but that is not bad because there are a lot of content creators that make use of their time to make a lot of money for themselves. Video creators nowadays make a lot of money from social media and the internet generally.

That is actually the truth. A lot of young people prefer using the internet for leisure but that is not bad because there are a lot of content creators that make use of their time to make a lot of money for themselves. Video creators nowadays make a lot of money from social media and the internet generally.
What does a person gain by sitting down for 5 hours watching reels. Those ones that make short videos are not using it for leisure. It is work for them. Very hard work.

There is a huge unemployment rate in the offline world. In such case, it is better to move directly to the online platforms where you can make money decently if you have gained the relevant skill.

What does a person gain by sitting down for 5 hours watching reels. Those ones that make short videos are not using it for leisure. It is work for them. Very hard work.
personally I wouldn't do that because I will been wasting a lot of my time. I'm the kind of person that does not like to waste my time at all. I also watch comedy videos but not all the time and I don't take long.

personally I wouldn't do that because I will been wasting a lot of my time. I'm the kind of person that does not like to waste my time at all. I also watch comedy videos but not all the time and I don't take long.
In this days and times, time is a scarce commodity and I wonder how people waste it so much. I am always looking for time to try and meet up with my work. And yet we are crying about unemployment. When our youths are not ready to do anything.

In this days and times, time is a scarce commodity and I wonder how people waste it so much. I am always looking for time to try and meet up with my work. And yet we are crying about unemployment. When our youths are not ready to do anything.
Lol, that's true anyway. in this part of the world there are still a lot of hard-working youths who are always busy with the work. But even in such environment you will still find some people who are not serious enough.

It is crucial to know exactly what you want and to use strategy when looking. Establish a daily search time and list your top titles or ideal positions. You won't miss any job ads this way. Focus on what you want and narrow your search.

It is crucial to know exactly what you want and to use strategy when looking. Establish a daily search time and list your top titles or ideal positions. You won't miss any job ads this way. Focus on what you want and narrow your search.
Instead of expending this much energy and strategy to look for a job that may never come, don't you think the individual should channel everything to learning a digital skill that would pay him or her more than any job would ever do?

Instead of expending this much energy and strategy to look for a job that may never come, don't you think the individual should channel everything to learning a digital skill that would pay him or her more than any job would ever do?
Learning digital skills is basically the best way people can use to create opportunities for themselves presently. There are some skills you will have and you will never have to search for jobs again estate jobs research for you.

I don't believe that anyone with any kind of skill be it digital or physical skills can stay up to three days without being contacted to do at least one job. If you can't find a job, find a skill and learn. People are surviving and making wealth through skills.

There's job every where but you just need to try harder and most especially have a skill that will help you in securing a job faster and if you still can't get a job , then you need to create your own business.

Unemployment is a really huge issue in many countries. This is because many countries are facing economical problems nowadays. We can say that inflation is a huge reason behind this. So, in case if you do not get a high paying job, what should you do in this case?
If traditional employment isn't immediately available, explore alternative options such as starting your own business, freelancing, or pursuing a passion project. These alternatives can provide a source of income and allow you to build skills and experience while waiting for the right job opportunity to come along.

Unemployment seems to be really high at the moment almost everywhere and it doesn't seem to be getting any better. Where I live which is England, UK we seem to be seeing so many jobs available but because so many people are unemployed everyone is going for the jobs that are available and so many are being let down even after applying and going for interviews because there just isn't enough work for everyone. The jobs that are available and probably would be easier to get into are ones you need qualifications for that you may not have so you can't even apply for these or they want you to have experience and if you don't have that, they are not interested in hiring you.

One thing you can do if you are struggling to get a job and need some kind of experience to maybe get into some jobs that would be easier is to volunteer and gain experience that way. This would lead to experience and make it more possible for you to get accepted into a job you apply for.
I completely agree with you that there are not a lot of places to work. I remember when I searched for a job, and it took me a long time to find it. I think that overpopulation plays quite a big role here, so if you find a job and you don't like it, don't quit because it's hard to find a job. Some people have been trying to find a job for months.

Finding a job can take time, so be patient and persistent. Stay proactive, continue to refine your job search strategies, and leverage your strengths and network to increase your chances of landing a suitable job.

It's very simple if you can't find a job, then you create a job for yourself. So simple. How can you create a job for yourself? You create a job for yourself by establishing a business. I know it's not easy to establish a business but it's the best thing to do.
I don't think so. Not many people are interested in creating businesses; they also don't have the budget or knowledge. It takes a lot of time to learn since there are so many things you need to know.

Finding a job can take time, so be patient and persistent. Stay proactive, continue to refine your job search strategies, and leverage your strengths and network to increase your chances of landing a suitable job.

Well, there are many people who may be getting some kind of job. However, they may never prefer that particular kind of job at all. However, during certain circumstances, you may never have any kind of choice. This was the case with me. I had to reluctantly work at a company.

I usually tell people around me that not everyone will be employed to jobs but everyone has the opportunity to be a seller. The bottom line of everything try to be a seller at all cost. Sell something and you will surely make money.

Actually unemployment has been the major topic of every day discussion which has affected alot of lives.

there are several things to do when you can't find a job. You can try to be self employed by engaging into skills acquisition and it application.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back