What's new

What Should You Do When You Cannot Find A Job?

Online has giving a lot of opportunities for people to tap into and you can involve yourself in some platforms online to make money at least for a while before you can get a better job.

This all around the world, we have a lot of people that are not employed,I think that's why some people do crazy things just to earn money, some so stuffs they are not expected to do.
People do crazy things for various reasons, I don't like to give the excuse of unemployment for people to carry out things that are unlawful, because if that is the case, then our society would have collapsed.

Freelancers have the right to opt and choose a specific rate for themselves. This is quite important because they are the ones who are working hard. many websites offer freelancers to negotiate and specify their own rates.
Yes, Fiverr and upwork does that. I think the more experienced you are as a freelancer the more your prices will be going up. Newbies need to set their prices low in order to be able to attract clients.

Yes, Fiverr and upwork does that. I think the more experienced you are as a freelancer the more your prices will be going up. Newbies need to set their prices low in order to be able to attract clients.

The level of competition in both of those platform is what makes it very difficult for new people that join it and make money from it. This is because even those that are there for a long time are even finding it difficult to cope with the competition.

People do crazy things for various reasons, I don't like to give the excuse of unemployment for people to carry out things that are unlawful, because if that is the case, then our society would have collapsed.
That's true. All of us have been unemployed at one point or the other. One just has to sit down and think of what he or she can do. You can even opt for menial jobs to save money. I have done it before. The problem some young people have is pride.

The level of competition in both of those platform is what makes it very difficult for new people that join it and make money from it. This is because even those that are there for a long time are even finding it difficult to cope with the competition.
that is actually true. I think people should not take freelancing as a full-time job instead they should take it as a side hustle. You can be doing a lot of other things and also be freelancing on the side.

This is the very reason I tell young people to learn skills. If you can't find a job, you can sow if you have the skill. There are so many skills available that one can learn.

It can be very frustrating not to have a job but there is something you can do about it. Take a break and go where the jobs are, spruce your online presence. Get skilled or schooled or both, change your mind set, try a temporary job, build a network and review your resume.

It can be very frustrating not to have a job but there is something you can do about it. Take a break and go where the jobs are, spruce your online presence. Get skilled or schooled or both, change your mind set, try a temporary job, build a network and review your resume.
your best better is upgrading yourself and making your self more valuable as by doing this you would attract better offers to yourself in the form of jobs and offers.

Actually sometimes it hurts and also very painful sometimes when you could not find a job despite your efforts.

It's natural sometimes that we are not all born to get a job or to be employed by someone but we can create opportunities for ourselves.

That's true. All of us have been unemployed at one point or the other. One just has to sit down and think of what he or she can do. You can even opt for menial jobs to save money. I have done it before. The problem some young people have is pride.

It is only a very lazy human being that will not be interested in doing anything but fold his hands and legs to say that there is something for him to do when he is unemployed while waiting for manner to fall from Heaven for him to actually enjoy himself.

Actually sometimes it hurts and also very painful sometimes when you could not find a job despite your efforts.

It's natural sometimes that we are not all born to get a job or to be employed by someone but we can create opportunities for ourselves.
I know that feeling, when you can not find something to put food on your table, it can be really frustrating for you, but don't lose hope just keep working hard and believing

Online has giving a lot of opportunities for people to tap into and you can involve yourself in some platforms online to make money at least for a while before you can get a better job.
You think everyone has the capacity to make money online? You think even this paid to post is easy? It has a skill set of it's own that would enable one to succeed in it.

There are several ways to which you can or someone can makes good income depending on the choice or skills he has.

You can also engage yourself online either or forums etc to make income for yourself.

Sometimes you may not be able to do anything, it will mostly depend on what you studied in the university that determines.
As an agriculturist you can easily establish your own farming system but there are some courses that will need complete dependence on the government and such are always very difficult to establish individually.

In an easy way you can engage in trading or probably learning of skill
That's the best thing to do. Instead of being idle when one cannot get a job, it's better to start something. If the course of study can be practice, then the best thing for such person is to start practicing. And like you said can start business or an establishment like daycare centre, school and others. And skill can be learned to work both offline and online.

Well such had become a general philosophy for alot of people most especially those in the third world countries. Jobs are not meant for everyone so people are advise to go learned skills offline to help then cope with challenges in terms of finances.

This is the very reason I tell young people to learn skills. If you can't find a job, you can sow if you have the skill. There are so many skills available that one can learn.
learning a skill is a very good advice for anyone presently. The internet has even provided the opportunity for people to learn almost everything at the comfort of their home. There are a lot of skills on the internet people can learn to make money for themselves.

learning a skill is a very good advice for anyone presently. The internet has even provided the opportunity for people to learn almost everything at the comfort of their home. There are a lot of skills on the internet people can learn to make money for themselves.
Our young people would rather prefer to use the internet for leisure. When I was done with schools, I started working in an organization and combined it with sowing to raise capital to start my game shop.

there is so many things to do,you need to be creative,an that involves learning skills that we help you to empower yourself tomorrow , expecially now that we have high unemployment rate.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back