What's new

What Should You Do When You Cannot Find A Job?

Well the action, may depends on individuals status, there are people who are lazy and won't love to worked so sometimes they felt reluctant when they could not find their heart job.

For those who want to work to earned, they can engaged themselves into learning of any skills which can put food on their table.

It is not really easy to stay with out doing any business or job in my country, so if in case you loss your job or you are still looking for job. You can be running some online works first.

A lot of people actually don't know how to get into online jobs because I have tried my best to introduce a couple of my friends into becoming freelancers but it's very difficult for them to get into such kind of job.

Of course, the more skilled you are the more your chances of making big amount of money working for someone. If you're very much skilled you'll be confident enough to tell them your price.
That's the fact, in as much as you are good when it comes to towards your skills then, you will make considerable amount of money, most people like those with skills.

The best thing to do when you cannot get a job for yourself is to create your own job , but mostly that doesn't happen because you might not have enough money to fund your own business and that's why we prefer working under people to make money.

The best thing to do when you cannot get a job for yourself is to create your own job , but mostly that doesn't happen because you might not have enough money to fund your own business and that's why we prefer working under people to make money.
Definitely, I agree with your point. Thankfully , with the way the digital technology is evolving it is very easy to find a job online that could earn you decent amount of money.

That's the fact, in as much as you are good when it comes to towards your skills then, you will make considerable amount of money, most people like those with skills.
Having the necessary skills is very important and necessary. But you must learn how to apply them in order to maximize profit. Some people have skills but they do not know how to make money with it.

A lot of people actually don't know how to get into online jobs because I have tried my best to introduce a couple of my friends into becoming freelancers but it's very difficult for them to get into such kind of job.
Actually there are alot of opportunities for people to engaged themselves online to be able to earned what can sustain them but it becomes even more difficult for someone when they are introduced into such kind of platforms.

You should sit down first and try to think of what you can do in the meantime before you see get a job. If you have a skill can make use of it to make money or you can use that time to learn the skill too.

This is one of the reason why being self-employed is very important because with the way everything is going on in our economy today the government doesn't even care about making provisions for new jobs for the whole citizens and even the new graduates.

Well it's a circumstances that makes people hopeless most especially in terms of getting a job.

there are several earnings opportunities but it requires hardworking and sacrifice sometimes you can only do it for the sake of life.

You should sit down first and try to think of what you can do in the meantime before you see get a job. If you have a skill can make use of it to make money or you can use that time to learn the skill too.

The only challenge most of our youth have today is that they find it very difficult to sit down and think about any good business ideas that they can invest their time and little money that they have into and build it into something that will be paying them decent amount of money.

The only challenge most of our youth have today is that they find it very difficult to sit down and think about any good business ideas that they can invest their time and little money that they have into and build it into something that will be paying them decent amount of money.
the internet has even provided a better opportunity for people to make some good amount of money for themselves. All that is needed is to learn the necessary skills which a lot of consistency.

The economic condition in the country is getting worse everyday to the point that its no longer easy to get a job of your dream , people are just going for any job they see in order to feed their family but the best thing to do when you don't get a job is to try and start a business on your own when you have the start uph

Starting a business remains a very good idea if you cannot find a job. You can also try to work on the internet if you have a skill. Platforms like fiverr can give you reasonable amount of money.

Actually it won't be a better idea or emotion not to find a job.

There are some many reason why alot of people could not find a job, such as lack of skills sometimes and also laziness.

Most guys don't want to stress themselves and due to that, it becomes very difficult for them to find a job.

Yeah, I think the freelancers will decide how much they want to do a particular job. So it is in the hands of the freelancers to determine the price and it is extremely low.

Freelancers have the right to opt and choose a specific rate for themselves. This is quite important because they are the ones who are working hard. many websites offer freelancers to negotiate and specify their own rates.

You can find something little to do by the side while you are attempting to get your ideal job. There is a time I had to do construction jobs to keep body and soul together. Don't be shy of anything. Money is money.

Don't just focus on finding a job by all means, perhaps there is something better waiting for you that you can do. Open your mind to different opportunities available.

the internet has even provided a better opportunity for people to make some good amount of money for themselves. All that is needed is to learn the necessary skills which a lot of consistency.

It is a reality with the way most companies are moving their business establishment online and if you are fortunate enough to know how to make use of the internet space to get job, you will stand a very good chance to secure something for yourself.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back