What's new

What Should You Do When You Cannot Find A Job?

I believe it is not everybody that will start their own business. Some people are not very much interested in setting up their own business because they don't have the willingness and they're not ready to take the risks involved.
It's understandable that some people don't want to start a business. But when when there's no job, the best thing, and some cases the only thing, is to start a business.

I think the pandemic has opened up another better ways for job and jobless individuals and companies a passive way of moving income. you can engaged yourself into any online work.

Most times you do not have to wait to be able to get all the required capital needed to start a full-blown business.
You have to start it somewhere and from there you can grow your business through proper management and focus.
Waiting to get all the capital at ones will really take a long time
I endorse your message, it is not when you have the capital complete before you decide to venture into a business as this might backfire you and you might lose the opportunity.

It's understandable that some people don't want to start a business. But when when there's no job, the best thing, and some cases the only thing, is to start a business.
Yes, starting a business is always a good idea but not everyone have the mindset of doing so. I have seen some people that searched for jobs for so many years but they never had the interest of starting a business.

I endorse your message, it is not when you have the capital complete before you decide to venture into a business as this might backfire you and you might lose the opportunity.
Yes. For those that are determined can establish a business without having to get the required capital. Thought most times this depends on the type of business. Some business you can establish without full requirements and grow it to your expected standard.

Yes. For those that are determined can establish a business without having to get the required capital. Thought most times this depends on the type of business. Some business you can establish without full requirements and grow it to your expected standard.
You can grow so many business to your required standard, you just need to be very serious and dedicated about how you intend to achieve the necessary result you are looking for.

You can grow so many business to your required standard, you just need to be very serious and dedicated about how you intend to achieve the necessary result you are looking for.
Determination is very important but at the same time if you are not dealing with trusted people to help manage your business it is going to be very difficult maintaining more than one business as a person. so trusted friends also really matters to some extent.

Well it's a hard choice and a very critical decision actually but to some extent, you have no othet choice than to let go.

Try to be creative both online or offline just to sustain yourself and find better solutions to that.

Well it's a hard choice and a very critical decision actually but to some extent, you have no othet choice than to let go.

Try to be creative both online or offline just to sustain yourself and find better solutions to that.
Your creativity would be put into test as you would need to come up with a concrete plan that is going to help you sustain during the period that you are out from work

Unemployment is a really huge issue in many countries. This is because many countries are facing economical problems nowadays. We can say that inflation is a huge reason behind this. So, in case if you do not get a high paying job, what should you do in this case?
This all around the world, we have a lot of people that are not employed,I think that's why some people do crazy things just to earn money, some so stuffs they are not expected to do.

What if you don't have the capital to establish a business, what then do the person do in such situation. My advice is for you to get engaged with learning a skill

This is one of the reason why I tell everyone that I know today who is still in the university to make sure that he or she acquire a very good skill that is going to sustain him when there is no job after the person graduated from university.

Well self employment is one of the basic elements towards financial independence.

If you can not find a job, try as much as possible to utilize the innate skills you have to develop a way to earned income.

Though it won't be that easy but at least try your best.

In my opinion, the best thing to do when one cannot find a job is to go into self employment. There are a lot of skills one can acquire and earn a good amount of money from them.

With the rate of high unemployment in my country today, this is something that almost all of the youth have taken to doing. This is because there is no hope in dependent on the government to make provisions for job for them to do in the country.

Yeah, I think the freelancers will decide how much they want to do a particular job. So it is in the hands of the freelancers to determine the price and it is extremely low.
That's how it goes, you will bargain with the person about the certain price for the job you will execute to him, but sometimes skills and how much more you work determines how you earn.

When I finished school at first, I applied for some jobs and I was not taken in any of them. I didn't have money to start my business. I had to look and find something I could do. I realized that I couid draw. I started painting portraits and I made money from it. That's where I raised money to start my business. Look for what you can do, do it and kick off your life if you can't find a job.

With the rate of high unemployment in my country today, this is something that almost all of the youth have taken to doing. This is because there is no hope in dependent on the government to make provisions for job for them to do in the country.
This is also same with my country. A lot of people especially the youths are self employed because there's a high rate of unemployment in my country and people hardly get white collar jobs.

Unemployment is a global issue. We also faced the same kind of conditions in the 2008 period. At that time, the stock markets were in a really bad position and many people lost jobs.

Unemployment is setting up as something that can never be taken care of hundred percent in my country today because there is no plans by the government to create new Industries that is going to provide job opportunities for graduates.

That's how it goes, you will bargain with the person about the certain price for the job you will execute to him, but sometimes skills and how much more you work determines how you earn.
Of course, the more skilled you are the more your chances of making big amount of money working for someone. If you're very much skilled you'll be confident enough to tell them your price.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back