What's new

What Should You Do When You Cannot Find A Job?

Been unemployed is not a good experience, If you can't find a job then you should try take a break from searching. During the break, try and learn one or two skills related to your field.

This is something that is very common in my country today with high rates of unemployment and the government not been interested in creating job opportunities, the only alternative people have is to be self-employed and make money on their own.

Unemployment is a global issue. We also faced the same kind of conditions in the 2008 period. At that time, the stock markets were in a really bad position and many people lost jobs.

Calm down first and look around your environment to discover what it is you can do. If you have a skill you can also pick it up and offer the society in exchange for money.

Actually it hurts sometimes when you found out that you are capable for the task but yet not employed. sometimes we have to prepare our minds to faced what the nature can brings by engaging ourselves into self employed business.

This is something that is very common in my country today with high rates of unemployment and the government not been interested in creating job opportunities, the only alternative people have is to be self-employed and make money on their own.
Actually being self employed can be better. Yes, it is very difficult to become successful by being self-employed but it is not possible. YOu will have to build high paying skills and work really hard.

If you can't find a job, you should engage yourself in simple businesses that doesn't require much capital to start. You can start a door to door waste disposal business. You don't need any capital to do that. You can start offering cleaning services for a token. With something like these, you can keep body and soul and probably expand.

Working online gives you a lot of opportunity to make money and that is why it is necessary to ensure you seek jobs on the internet to gain more experience and more freedom to work.

Well it's always advisable not to depends on seeking for a job but get yourself into a job by been creative at one point or the other. learned handiwork is very important at all cost.
Learning a skill is very important as you can source for jobs with your skillset and those jobs are readily available for you to do, especially on freelancing platforms like Fiverr and upwork.

Well there are alot of people who have been seeking for jobs for a long period of time, due to that, some makes their time useful online and some engaged them self into handi workes that can earned them some income.

You can use your unemployment period to work online and learn some skills offline. Skills are best learnt offline through volunteering and joining groups of people that have the same career interests as you.

Yeah, everybody wants to make money so they usually make their gigs to be very low in price so that they will get patronage. That is one of the major problems of freelancing presently.
Yes that's the fact, I have seen site doing that couple of times. I think they intentionally do that so that people can be able to patronize it as the price is somehow low.

Yes that's the fact, I have seen site doing that couple of times. I think they intentionally do that so that people can be able to patronize it as the price is somehow low.
Yeah, I think the freelancers will decide how much they want to do a particular job. So it is in the hands of the freelancers to determine the price and it is extremely low.

Well there are several things to do that will helped you to be able to finance yourself when you can not find a job. Try as much as you can to make your time useful on the internet if you can. There are several site which can help you earned.

If I can't get a high paying job, I would get other side hustles to make more money with. This is one of the easiest ways to beat inflation really, since it's within your control.

If I can't get a high paying job, I would get other side hustles to make more money with. This is one of the easiest ways to beat inflation really, since it's within your control.
Well that is the best thing to do and in the case where you can not even get the side hustle job, it will be good to learn either an offline or online skills that will help in the future.

Seriously I think that if you can't just fine a job the best thing for you to do is for you to try and own a business it's a good decision it's not everyone that have an opportunity to secure a better job so I think that owing a business if you can't secure a job is very important

You cannot just jump into any business because you cannot find a job which is why you will have to prepare and make plans on how to start a business that you are very sure that you're going to succeed in doing otherwise you will end up wasting your money and the business will fail.

Unemployment is a really huge issue in many countries. This is because many countries are facing economical problems nowadays. We can say that inflation is a huge reason behind this. So, in case if you do not get a high paying job, what should you do in this case?
There are solutions to unemployment, just that one has to sacrifice. Several businesses require just a little capital to start and I think with the help of grants na loans, one can start a business

Yeah, there are so many alternatives you can consider if you cannot find a job. In the online space for example you can venture into freelancing or better still start some businesses like affiliate marketing.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back