What's new

What Should You Do When You Cannot Find A Job?

The rate of graduate that are unemployed is increasing Day by day in my country. One can just go into different online business as the case maybe, i think one can earn passive income on online business.

The rate of graduate that are unemployed is increasing Day by day in my country. One can just go into different online business as the case maybe, i think one can earn passive income on online business.
Yeah, online businesses have presented a very good earning opportunity for people who don't have jobs. There are so many opportunities online. You can learn to create digital products and sell them.

The best thing to do would have been to establish a business but this is not an easy thing.
The best thing to do is to get employment. From there you can raise your business capital.

We all believe that everything has its own time, if it happens to be that i haven't gotten job,i will just continue posting on forums before i get any other method of earning money.

Actually it's very terrible and annoying that you could not find a job that's why people are encouraged not to depends on job seeking but also self dependent in terms of entrepreneur skills.

Actually it's very terrible and annoying that you could not find a job that's why people are encouraged not to depends on job seeking but also self dependent in terms of entrepreneur skills.
That is right. When you are self employed, you will rarely get desperate when you cannot get a job. That is why entrepreneurship skills are so important to learn. Also, you should get acquainted with online earning methods.

This is the biggest problem in offline jobs because sometimes it becomes very difficult for people to find a job so online jobs can help them to join and use their skills on the internet.

Many big companies are laying off their employees and this shows that huge companies are facing issues such as problems related to economy. I think that this is a lesson to learn for small businesses as well.

Actually the solution to that, depends on individuals way of thinking and also the location to which he lives. thete are some location that can offer you an opportunity to be independent by been self employed in terms of entrepreneurship.

The best option to do next is to create your own job, which means find something you can do and start a business. The economy is pretty hard as it is right now so instead of wasting time, find a hand job and learn so you can start making money from it.

Unemployment is a really huge issue in many countries. This is because many countries are facing economical problems nowadays. We can say that inflation is a huge reason behind this. So, in case if you do not get a high paying job, what should you do in this case?
That's why I say don't quit a job if you have one it's very hard to find a new job no matter your skills so if you can't find a job you should try to work online till you get a job wich can take a while

That's why I say don't quit a job if you have one it's very hard to find a new job no matter your skills so if you can't find a job you should try to work online till you get a job wich can take a while
Yeah, if you have a job, don't quit unless you find a better one. It is so hard to get a job these days. It is great though that we have online earning options to turn to when we are jobless.

Keep at it. Even if you're having trouble finding that job, the best thing you can do is keep at it, reapply to the same jobs, keep applying to new ones. Call the companies you're applying for to see if they looked over your resume, and just keep on them. They'll see you want the job and may pick you for it.
This is a good strategy, but what's the chances that the company who did not hire you in the first place will hire you if you reapply? The best thing to do is to start a business or learn an online or offline skill that can bring money to you while you're still hoping to get that your dream job.

This is a good strategy, but what's the chances that the company who did not hire you in the first place will hire you if you reapply? The best thing to do is to start a business or learn an online or offline skill that can bring money to you while you're still hoping to get that your dream job.
I think this is highly dependent on the mindset of the person who is looking for job. There are people who may not be interested in starting their own businesses. Re-applying maybe the best for them.

I think there are things that person can actually do to be able to earn a living,and that would be at least engaging in online jobs like micro jobs and the likes of survey these are some of the things aside being skilled in graphics and editing.
You're actually right about this and I think you're also speaking for those living in the top tier regions. And the thing is that the rate of unemployment there is actually very minimal.

Many big companies are laying off their employees and this shows that huge companies are facing issues such as problems related to economy. I think that this is a lesson to learn for small businesses as well.
Definitely, small businesses should also consider that big companies are also sometimes facing problems and they lay off their employees, a few days back Google fired about 12,000 employees.

When you cannot find a job, it's important to stay proactive and continue your job search. You should look into networking, applying to as many jobs as possible, and researching other industries where you may have transferable skills. Additionally, update your resume and cover letter to make sure they are up to date and showcase your skills and experience. You should also consider taking on part-time work to help you make ends meet until you find a job.

If I cannot find a job, it is better to look for opportunities to work on the web because the internet is full of a lot of opportunities that you could explore and start to work immediately.

There are so many people who are jobless right now and it is a pity that the majority of them are not aware that they could make money online. Making money online would be another option to choose .

This is actually very true but sometimes you need some money to purchase those kind of courses. So working on Microjobs platforms can help you with that on the long run.
You are very right
Anyone who does not have a job cannot have the money to purchase those kind of courses online. The person can just work on freelancing websites for a while till he gets a stable job.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back