What's new

What season do you dislike the most?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like winter and autumn like you, I hate summer because I dislike the hot days (my moral won't good on those days and don't feel well whole the days)

I hate winter because i have many responsibilities during this time of season ... and it's always cold and there's no place to go because roads get closed of snow

I think it's spring because it causes me sensitivity lol why you hate summer most of peoples like summer
bacause they can go and enjoy the beach winter also is nice because of the snow

I love winter, cold, maybe I have a problem, but with summer I get a lot of migraine. Fall and spring are acceptable.

In my country we only have two seasons and I actually detest the dry seasons because it's in this season that everywhere becomes very hot and heat become so common.

There is no winter and summer in my country. We call it rain and dry season. I love the rainy season. I don't like it when there is heat. I won't even enjoy my afternoon in peace without offing my shirt.

There is no winter and summer in my country. We call it rain and dry season. I love the rainy season. I don't like it when there is heat. I won't even enjoy my afternoon in peace without offing my shirt.
It is interesting that you only have two seasons in your country, as you say rainy and dry season. Living in a country with those conditions, I would be happy with only the rainy seasons. Since I can't live with the heat for long, I love the cold.

My country does not experience the 4 seasons but I would definitely choose summer as my best. Even here, the rainy season is always so cold and there is so much mud outside. So I usually prefer when it is sunny and warm. I can do so much outside during such times.

For people that live in countries with the 4 seasons.

It has to be summer for me.

I like autumn & winter.
In my country the season I dislike most is the dry season which I guess is the summer season in some country. During this season I feel hot alot and that really makes me working much then,and my boss always complain about my job during this season.

The rainy season, the dry season also known as the hamertern period and the heat season are what we have here. The heat is the one I don't preffer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back