What's new

What season do you dislike the most?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not like the dry season because most times dry seasons are very hot in this part of the country I prefer rainy season because of the cold moisture weather condition.

Where in Nigeria we have just two season and the seaso I hate the most is dry season. This is because this season is very hot and you feel very weak when working

I do not dislike any season. I believe each are unique in their own way and serve different functions. The raining season is my favorite because the weather is cool

Only two seasons of weird conditions we witness in our country. Just rainy and summer. It rains when it is the season, and hot when we're into summer.

We have two seasons in my country and among both I dislike dry season. It is so hot, dusty and uncomfortable for me. I prefer the cold season a lot because I am more comfortable with it.

The season I dislike the most is heat season. The sun intensity during this period is also very severe to add to the heat it brings about

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back