What's new

What Search engine does the Brave browser use?

It seems I came across an article of the brave browser on a forum. It seems one could make money through brave browser but I don't know how. I will need to study more on the brave browser. If you have a lead, or any information on how to earn using the brave browser, share it here.

Brave browser usually uses Google as its search engine. The likes of yandex browser and others uses Yahoo as it's search engine. There is also an option to use Google and other search engines.

Brave browser is just like your chrome and UC browsers of this world; they're applications that allow you access search engines and other sites as well.
It does have an inbuilt VPN or a protection system that makes them a common among users.

Brave actually has its own search engine now. Results do not come from Google or Bing.

I've been using it since day 1 and have been very impressed. Results are relevant and I don't have garbage being pushed to me like with Google.

I am not sure what search engine that they use but i would imagine that it would be their own version because this way they will be able to place their ads and have their reward structure as well.

I never use that browser but after some reach i found that search results may be confusing and irrelevant at times, and if further phrases are entered, the search engine will return a large number of irrelevant results, therefore Google fallback blending is required if it is to be used as the main search engine.

By default, the company has replaced Google with Brave Search as the default search engine for new Brave users in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom. Similarly, Brave Search replaces Qwant in France and DuckDuckGo in Germany. But you can change the search engine according to your own preference.

Brave browser usually uses Google as its search engine. The likes of yandex browser and others uses Yahoo as it's search engine. There is also an option to use Google and other search engines.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back