What's new

What Savings pattern should a family man adopt?

Knowing his family needs and his responsibility , he should make plans to save as much as he can ,and he also need to make plans of how to manage the business for success.

First question to ask the man is
1. Is the wife a liability or asset
2. If she is an asset, does she support him
It is hard for a married man to save as the rate of expenditure is high, feeding ,bills, and other mecelinous expense. In conclusion it is hard.

A family man is one that is blessed with wife and children. Hus spending pattern is complex as he has to meet the needs of everyone in his household. Bearing that in mind, what Savings pattern does he adopt?
A family man should know his expenses first. Then he should save and leave the rest for the expenses and not spend first before saving. He should also make sure that his income is far more than expenses.
Post automatically merged:

Knowing his family needs and his responsibility , he should make plans to save as much as he can ,and he also need to make plans of how to manage the business for success.
Exactly my thoughts too. He should know his expenses beforehand and set aside money for it. He should also make sure that his income is far more than his expenses.

I believe as a family man, you need to consider saving a reasonable amount of money so as to be prepared for raining days, at least 20 percentage of your income should go for savings

A family man is one that is blessed with wife and children. Hus spending pattern is complex as he has to meet the needs of everyone in his household. Bearing that in mind, what Savings pattern does he adopt?
The savings pattern a family is supposed to imbibe, is sharing of responsibility, in other for the expenses and spending, should not be one sided.

Budgeting should be key in any household with intentions to save. 20% of ones earnings could be set aside for rainy days, proper budget and management tools should be adopted

As a business man the best saving method you should adopt is by making schedule on all your spending or keeping budgets for the week or for the month.

That's right, as women we have an excellent administration, because of our experience we can give good advice and support the man of the house in the financial part. And the main thing in any case is savings and administration.
yes as a woman i can say that there are so many women who run the country and handling administration work for their country as you can see many women in-country government and they are best in home and in work.

As a business man the best saving method you should adopt is by making schedule on all your spending or keeping budgets for the week or for the month.
The best form of savings a man should approach, depends on the source of the income of the man, either salary earner or business man.

Foster care, domestic adoptions, and foreign adoptions are the three choices for people who want to adopt a child. The cheapest option is to adopt a child from the foster care system. Children in foster care have been removed from their families and are put in foster homes while awaiting adoption. The Child Welfare Information Gateway is a repository for information about children's welfare.

I think he could start a fixed deposit account and save in the bank to generate more interest for his savings account ,this is what i can recommend for him to try

yes as a woman i can say that there are so many women who run the country and handling administration work for their country as you can see many women in-country government and they are best in home and in work.
You are absolutely right @BTCBEE , in my particular case I can say that in my offline work I have had only one man as a boss in a short period and about 2 women who have excelled in all angles, they are better administrators and managers in many companies.

I'll advise him to opt for a daily savings, preferably an app that can make deductions from his account, no matter how small it is. When it totals up it will become useful
Daily saving I believe will be the best for a family man, I think money don't comes everyday and whenever you have it, you must save for the rainy days, and probably saving at the end of the month if you are a salary earner.

Saving before spending is the best option of saving for a family man who has a load of responsibility on him.
The best Savings strategy that should be adopted or used by a family is to save before spending but that doesn't mean the man should not take care of his family I just think that this kind of saving strategy will help the man to save aggressively and help him shun any unwanted spending

Daily saving I believe will be the best for a family man, I think money don't comes everyday and whenever you have it, you must save for the rainy days, and probably saving at the end of the month if you are a salary earner.
VDaily saving I believe will be the best for a family man, I think money don't comes everyday and whenever you have it, you must save for the rainy days, and probably saving at the end of the month if you are a salary earner.
I think most salary earners who earn monthly funds , finds it hard to pay those salaries ,because they have family to take care of and many more

My rule of thumb is Save first before you Spend. Then i make sure i save at least 20% of any money i get. Even if i get $20 from a friend, i make sure i save $4 first before i spend the remaining $16. That is the formula i think everyone should adopt.

It is advisable for a married man to know what to save and what to spend. Money is not made everyday, so he should be able to take care of his savings very well.

The best Savings strategy that should be adopted or used by a family is to save before spending but that doesn't mean the man should not take care of his family I just think that this kind of saving strategy will help the man to save aggressively and help him shun any unwanted spending
Yes, that is also a good idea, but as for me I prefer planing a spending budget, and also know how many percent you spend and how much you save every month.

I don't think a family man should have a pattern of savings as it is obvious that the needs of the family changes sometimes without warning. It's best for the man to save for the future and also the present.

Why talk only about a family man, why not talk about family woman. Gone are the days when man was the bread winner in the family, these days women also contribute to the family expenses.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back