What's new

What really made cardano (ADA) coin spearhead to the top?

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
It was a bit surprise for me to see Cardano (ADA) coin to climb above Polkadot and XRP into fourth in the all time crypto ranking. Cardano (ADA) coin is valued at $0.94 per token with a daily increase of 34% and seven days increase of 114.11%.

Cardano (ADA) coin made such jump to the top within 48 hours time period into fourth spot in the crypto market ranking.

What is the force behind the massive increase of Cardano (ADA) coin??

I guess its cos its demand went so so high and the coins were so limited in the market. Or so I thought. Well when it comes to crypto, anything can happen a coin you dispise so much can just hit the moon all of a sudden and

Honestly that coin surprises me as October last year it was around $0.5 but it keeps rising even above well known coins but I think its one thing with alt coin you never can tell when they will rise and once the resistance level is broken it keeps flying higher to sometimes 100%

It was a bit surprise for me to see Cardano (ADA) coin to climb above Polkadot and XRP into fourth in the all time crypto ranking. Cardano (ADA) coin is valued at $0.94 per token with a daily increase of 34% and seven days increase of 114.11%.

Cardano (ADA) coin made such jump to the top within 48 hours time period into fourth spot in the crypto market ranking.

I will say news and increased demand, at its initial rise, people heard and decided to get more, so demand soared hence the further gain.

Being fourth on the list would have happened because of its market cap increase influenced by the price increase.

The less expected coin ADA really making shocking waves in the market, in crypto business nothing surprises me anymore. While we are in our small cubicle contemplating on the market. They are some high investors that influence the flow of the market. Normally happens with low end coins.

Maybe there are more investors holding the crypto Cardano (ADA) so its so much popularity inside the cryptocurrencies how amazing it is that it has reached a 114.11% many of the investors gains so much on that investment a true win win situataion.

Cardano was like an abandone coin on the market but now, it proves to investors that it can also be among the top known cryptocurrencies.
Just a few months ago, Cardano was trading at $0.2-0.5 and jumped to $0.7-$1 because of demand. More investors are Investing in Cardano and this helps it to climb up the ladder.

Crypto currency such as Bitcoin, ripple, ethereum, litecoin, altcoin Tron and others are really impressive because they are flexible for us mostly for online transaction. These coin after investing in it generate great return although the risk involved is high.

Therefore, Cardano price rose in part because of the strength of the BTC. Today, ADA price is falling because of the overall weakness in global assets like stocks and commodities. It is also falling because of the overall strength of the dollar and the fact that many traders are now taking profit.

I'm really surprising about the crypto called Cardano because it was like magic in view. The crypto just take over many most recognized crypto coin, but I what I believe is that the crypto really has been demanded by people that why it raising as that. So, crypto currency is unpredictable.

It's hard to say, but the rise in Cardano's price could be due to increased demand. Now the cause of that rise is demand is what we many never know.

However, a lot of analysts have always had high hopes for Cardano, so it's not really surprising to me.

yes you are right . its a plan to raise all low value coins so that big investor can get huge profit after getting to many other investor in the game and they will sell all coins and will get big profit. i guess

Cardano has been quite impressive and it is a bit difficult for me to state specifically what is making the markets favourable for the coin but I would love to consider the fact that the team behind the project is probably doing something right.

With coins that increase so drastically over the course of a day and see a doubling in their price in the beginning, I think that it is largely caused by the fear of missing out and people see the coin rise in value and want to get in on it and the market for buying increases accordingly.

Rumor is the only factor contributing to the increase in value of any coin, take it or leave it. Once a company invest heavily in to any coin watch out, you will see the world rushing the coin on daily basis buying it without let up. Before you know what is happening the coin will begin to rize that's it.

With coins that increase so drastically over the course of a day and see a doubling in their price in the beginning, I think that it is largely caused by the fear of missing out and people see the coin rise in value and want to get in on it and the market for buying increases accordingly.
Polkadot (Dot) coin is still going higher, currently at the rate of $34.89 per token. The coin is placed sixth in the coin market ranking. I see this coin going as far as possible reaching $50 before the year ends.

Polkadot (Dot) coin is still going higher, currently at the rate of $34.89 per token. The coin is placed sixth in the coin market ranking. I see this coin going as far as possible reaching $50 before the year ends.
Wow this would be an incredible price, which is going to be close to double what the coin is currently worth. I think that it is definitely something that I should look at purchasing and investing in for the weeks and months to come. Is it a coin that provides good day trading as well?

Wow this would be an incredible price, which is going to be close to double what the coin is currently worth. I think that it is definitely something that I should look at purchasing and investing in for the weeks and months to come. Is it a coin that provides good day trading as well?
If you can buy it that will be a good decision because the coin is used for various activities in it Exchange platforms, it is more like the BNB or BSC for Binance Exchange platforms. I could recall when it was $13 now $38+

Well i was also surprised at the rate of increase of the coin, but i think the coin was actually struggling at some point before it start setting a high bullish run , i tjink the management of the company in ewhich the coin is been created have a hand in the development of the coin

Well i was also surprised at the rate of increase of the coin, but i think the coin was actually struggling at some point before it start setting a high bullish run , i tjink the management of the company in ewhich the coin is been created have a hand in the development of the coin
Yeah it had its challenges but the team behind the project was very focused and optimistic about it so that was helped them to market Cardano to the interest many Investors and this saw the coin having a bull run.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back