What's new

What Real Estate property can i afford to buy with $1300 and make profit over time

Such amount of money is too minute to be used for real estate investment because you may not be able to make any profit from it, you should consider to save and invest in any government organisation to achieve a reasonable profit first.
But the amount can be shared with someone. If we buy a land or plot in share, that will surely fetch us good amount of profit. When you have less money, partner with someone and then invest.

You also have said it, real estate property can be very expensive to have and the $1,300 you have might not be enough to fund a home or even a condo so why not buy real estate building materials and sell for profit.

But the amount can be shared with someone. If we buy a land or plot in share, that will surely fetch us good amount of profit. When you have less money, partner with someone and then invest.
what if you are not seeing a trusted person to partner with ? any business that deal with partnership sometimes is not always favourable because there is likely to be a trouble and disagreement in the future, do you think it is advisable to do this ?

what if you are not seeing a trusted person to partner with ? any business that deal with partnership sometimes is not always favourable because there is likely to be a trouble and disagreement in the future, do you think it is advisable to do this ?
That is subjective. In that way no partnership businesses would have excelled. There are many examples of partnership businesses which has become succesful. Also, You can sign a legal agreement with the other one for that very purpose.

if you use that money and invest in a potential cryptocurrency it will even be much more profitable for you more than the real estate in the next five years because the property you will get from that amount may not all that be profitable because the money is small.

I know the money at my disposal to acquire a real estate property is small, considering how expensive it is to acquire or build one. I'm just holding $1300 I saved up, over some long period of time, through my offline business and the one I got from mortgage.

Can any one suggest me any property in real sate investment I can afford with $1300??
You can definitely get a good land at that price anywhere in the world. After you bought the land you will leave the land for years or decades and then you will sell it off to make a great profit on it.

You can definitely get a good land at that price anywhere in the world. After you bought the land you will leave the land for years or decades and then you will sell it off to make a great profit on it.
I don't think you can get a piece of land anywhere in the world with the amount of $1,300. Their are some developed settlement that will cost more than that.

I don't think you can get a piece of land anywhere in the world with the amount of $1,300. Their are some developed settlement that will cost more than that.
Yes that is what I mention too. The amount is too low for a land to be bought, atleast a partnership will work out if you can jointly invest to buy a property in shares.

Yes that is what I mention too. The amount is too low for a land to be bought, atleast a partnership will work out if you can jointly invest to buy a property in shares.
If I'm interested on the partnership I'll like such idea. But its hard to find a partner to agree with you buying plot of land or house cos at times confusion looms.

That is subjective. In that way no partnership businesses would have excelled. There are many examples of partnership businesses which has become succesful. Also, You can sign a legal agreement with the other one for that very purpose.
Ok except we sign a legal document on the business we are about to engage into, I cannot just engage in an ordinary partnership business with anyone because there is likely to be a problem, all documents must be signed between two agreed party.

Such amount of money is too minute to be used for real estate investment because you may not be able to make any profit from it, you should consider to save and invest in any government organisation to achieve a reasonable profit first.
You can be able to buy a plot of land in a good location with $1300 and make use profit by selling its overtime and you can also be able to get a house for that amounts to

In my community it is affordable with $1,300 per plot of land. But in my current location which is semi-urban area you won't get a plot for such amount. You'll get from $6,000 and above.

An apartment suite is the best property that fit your spending plan. With that sum as an initial installment, you can purchase a pleasant condominium with a home loan. Simply ensure you purchase the property at the right area where the it can undoubtedly be lease. You should simply to move toward realtor in your urban areas request decent apartment suite they need to sell, ensure you check however many as could be expected under the circumstances to pick the best one.

You can be able to buy a plot of land in a good location with $1300 and make use profit by selling its overtime and you can also be able to get a house for that amounts to
You mean a good location ? in my location it is impossible for you to get a good land for that amount of money that is not even up to 1 million naira, although you can get something but it will be so small that you might not be able to make use of it for a full building.

The types of properties that you intend to buy will determining if $1300 will be enough to invest in real estate and makes good profits. In my neighborhood $1300 will not get you a plot of land not even a decent three bedrooms apartment.

The types of properties that you intend to buy will determining if $1300 will be enough to invest in real estate and makes good profits. In my neighborhood $1300 will not get you a plot of land not even a decent three bedrooms apartment.
In our area also $1,300 will not fetch any property. The normal low cost land that we can by in our area is around $20000. It is better to invest that small amount in some other business opportunities.

I know the money at my disposal to acquire a real estate property is small, considering how expensive it is to acquire or build one. I'm just holding $1300 I saved up, over some long period of time, through my offline business and the one I got from mortgage.

Can any one suggest me any property in real sate investment I can afford with $1300??
I think you can get the land and in a not so developed area you can just build shops on it and rent the shops out

I think you can get the land and in a not so developed area you can just build shops on it and rent the shops out
$1,300 can never be enough for such kind of project in the developed place. It will be possible in the underdeveloped place like the rural area where land is cheap.

It is excellent that you have managed to raise that amount, with your effort and dedication. With that amount it depends on your country, because if we talk about mine, I could buy a piece of land and wait to sell it at a good price, or also buy a house to rent and continue saving or reselling and recovering the investment with its respective profit
That is actually a big amount of money and he can go a long way for him to invest into a estate Business by purchasing a landed property and then waiting for a very long time for the property to appreciate in value and then selling it off at a huge profit.

That is actually a big amount of money and he can go a long way for him to invest into a estate Business by purchasing a landed property and then waiting for a very long time for the property to appreciate in value and then selling it off at a huge profit.
That's right, it is a great capital, but as you describe you have to wait a while to get good benefits. I in the case of him , while waiting for the time to elapse, I would take the property to rent it and receive benefits during the lapse of time that it is revalued.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back