What's new

What pre-conditions are needed for a pension reform to be successful?

Joshua Farrell

Stargate SG1 Fan
Valued Contributor
VIP Member
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 20, 2016
USD
$1.0175USD
Biznotes
VIP Premium - 4 Years: Platinum
List Your Withdraw Option Here!
List Your Withdraw Option Here!
Before implementing a pension reform some conditions and measures have to be taken mainly in political, social and administration era. For example, in political scope, different parties and unions have to yield a consensus to prevent likely protests after the reform. In the other hand, some measures have to be taken after the implementing the reform as well.

What do you consider as needed conditions for pension reforms?

The overall well being of the pensioner is a condition to check for befire making any reforms, this been that some of these pensioners doesn't have any other means of generating income except from the pension they are expecting to receive monthly. So when making any pension reform always do a research to find out how your final revolves would impact the lives of these pensioners be it positively or negatively.

Before a reform can be successfully implemented, stakeholders in the particular sector and the concerned workers need to meet and find common ground. The workers concerned, particularly, need to be carry along because they're the one that'll be affected by the such reform.

The most important thing is that the pension scheme should be fair. People actually be a lot of money to the insurance companies and as such the money that they are getting at the end of retirement should be sustainable.

Well before the implementation of any policy by the government of a state most especially on the issue of pension, they should be able to know what problem will there implementation can be able to solved.
Before a reform can be successfully implemented, stakeholders in the particular sector and the concerned workers need to meet and find common ground. The workers concerned, particularly, need to be carry along because they're the one that'll be affected by the such reform.
Based on what I know, before the implementation of any policy, it most be on the demand of the people and it most be considered as to be able to solved a particular problem.

I could remember a particular pension law that was passed by the legislature where public office holders would be given some jumbo pay and yearly payment that exceed their current payment as a public holders,that bill almost spark up a protest,before it was removed.

The ability to cash out your money at any point which you want is something that has been debated for a long time. Some insurance policies do not even allow people to withdraw a single dollar if they choose to opt out before they retire

According to what I am aware of, any policy that is implemented must first be in response to public demand and must be seen as having the potential to resolve a specific issue.

Before implementing a pension reform some conditions and measures have to be taken mainly in political, social and administration era. For example, in political scope, different parties and unions have to yield a consensus to prevent likely protests after the reform. In the other hand, some measures have to be taken after the implementing the reform as well.

I think that prior to ensuring a legislative overhaul in relation to pensions, various stakeholders in the labour market should meet and be able to reach a compromise. It is also important for a representative of the worker’s union to be present

One key thing that I always see neglected in these types of agreements especially in developing countries is the lack of successive governments to keep to the terms of earlier agreements. If this can be overcome by strengthening the judiciary, then there could be victory within sight.

To me the majority of persons that would be affected by any pension reforms is the employees,so it is very necessary to call them to the round table and discuss the package the authorities have for them.

In developing countries, pension is a huge obligations for the government because a large portion of resources are being used just to give pension, which other wise could have been used to offer job opportunities to young people

In developing countries, pension is a huge obligations for the government because a large portion of resources are being used just to give pension, which other wise could have been used to offer job opportunities to young people

The main problem with many countries is that they have a really harder time paying pensions because they are running low on budget. My own country is one of them. They cannot make reforms that easily because they have a really harder time running the country. What's quite surprising is the fact that despite being low on budget, my country's government has increased the amount of pension people receive.

The main problem with many countries is that they have a really harder time paying pensions because they are running low on budget. My own country is one of them. They cannot make reforms that easily because they have a really harder time running the country. What's quite surprising is the fact that despite being low on budget, my country's government has increased the amount of pension people receive.
When the government increases salary for its employees, the pension amount also automatically increases because pension is linked to the salary. The pensioner will receive x percent of his last salary. If the country is reeling under financial pressure, I believe pension should be scrapped.

When the government increases salary for its employees, the pension amount also automatically increases because pension is linked to the salary. The pensioner will receive x percent of his last salary. If the country is reeling under financial pressure, I believe pension should be scrapped.

If a country is suffering from financial problems, then I think that the allowances the government officials receive should also be reduced. One of the main reasons why many countries do not progress is due to the fact that they offer heavy pensions to their ex-employees and they also increase allowances as well regardless of the condition of the country!

There are several needed conditions for pension reforms. Firstly, there must be a recognition that the current system is unsustainable and needs to be restructured. Secondly, there should be a thorough assessment of demographic trends and economic projections to determine the appropriate retirement age and benefit levels. Thirdly, there should be a focus on promoting individual responsibility and encouraging individuals to save for their own retirement. Additionally, there should be a fair and equitable distribution of benefits and a transparent governance framework to ensure the long-term viability of the system.

Well, this depends a lot on the structure of pension system. In our country, many people still receive pension through traditional ways and the government hasn't done a lot in order to facilitate the pensioners until or unless the pensioner was a really highly ranked officer.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back