What's new

What other legit and free ways or sites do you know I can earn from?

There are many legit site to earn money. This sites like pico workers, beer money, all these sites are legit and pays on time. This depends on how interest you are to these sites.

There are so many online platforms one can earn from these days compared to few years back. But one has to also be careful not to fall for the hands of scammers that dominate the internet recently. At the moment I am mostly active on bizdustry.

I know of a platform that is just like bizdustry and other paid to write websites but this one is on telegram and its kinda easier as the minimum messages per day is not much.

You can try micro-jobs at sites like Appen, Clickworkers, OneForma, Teemwork, Telus, etc. All of these sites offer a range of jobs and are free to join. They also offer UHRS jobs that you can do in your free time. You can earn consistently if you can maintain work quality. Otherwise, if web tasking is not your cup of tea, you can work on PTP sites like Bizdustry and ForumCoin. You may also want to try SerpClix.

You can make money online by joining different get paid to post forums. Large majority of them are going to pay you for making comments. Only few of them will pay you for creating threads. You can also make money online with affiliate marketing.

There are several website where they are claiming you can earn money by playing but not every sites are legit there are few sites where you can really earn by playing example like gpt site swagbucks and many cryptocurrency sites where you can earning by playing and many other things.

If you are someone who do not find spending time typing here very difficult, then you can easily sign up with a number of available platforms similar to this one and make money with them.

Since you are already on bizdustry I will assume that you love writing. You might want to check out other writing sites that you can earn more from. There are sites like readcash, hive, noisecash and others that pay you for your contents.

Genuine paying websites are usually very difficult to find these days and you just have to manage with the ones that are paying very little but are reliable . It's better than nothing.

Hello guys thanks for all your suggestions in this thread, I have read some of your comments and I am well enlightened. I also recently discovered a website where we can all earn money for doing little task. Here is my referral link below.

Actually I have earned from a different numbers of site and I really enjoyed it but I can't recommend you to such site because everyone has his luck. it can be very good for me and it may same time fails you.

I know this website is still paying but it wont be compactible with some device I also beleive that picoworkers is still paying and I beleive that a site like mturk is another good website which we can also earn decent amount of money with its a good website to obtain some good amount of money

Picoworkers is a totally legit site to test out. I have made a couple dollars on the site and have cashed out some of my earnings using their Litecoin payment method. Even better, there are so many tasks to perform and earn and the site user interface is very simple to understand. And lastly, it's not a scam site and it's free to enter.

Picoworkers is a totally legit site to test out. I have made a couple dollars on the site and have cashed out some of my earnings using their Litecoin payment method. Even better, there are so many tasks to perform and earn and the site user interface is very simple to understand. And lastly, it's not a scam site and it's free to enter.
Yes picoworkers is a great website which we can make alot of money from,but sometime now its upto 5 months since I stop working with the mention site because I cant just bypass their captcha service I prefer using forum for now but definately I will resume work with them before the end of this month

Freebit is a website that I know that you can be able to claim a bitcoin hourly on it. This is a very good thing because you can be able to withdraw the Bitcoin straight to your exchanger wallet and to your bank account.

The free and legitimate app that one could earn from is the paid to post forum like bizdustry, trendri etc. The major thing is that one earn something reasonable without investing.

Pico workers and honey gain I also websites that you can be able to make money from if you are willing to be dedicated and put in hard work as well.

Pico workers and honey gain I also websites that you can be able to make money from if you are willing to be dedicated and put in hard work as well.
Not doubt I think that picoworkers is the best website which we can use to earn additional amount of income,but its require your time and effort,thou I heard about freebit where you can earn bitcoinI will like to know how much we can earn here on daily basis,I come acroos that advert but I didnt take it serious

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back