What's new

What niches are no longer worth investing in?

i do not believe that there are some niche that are not worth investing on, because if you do proper keyword research, you would see that you can drive traffic to any website.

I think all niches are already taken and all niches are competitive. However, if you want to become successful you will have to focus on micro niche. For instance, instead of general travel niche, you can focus in Asian destinations.

I think all niches are already taken and all niches are competitive. However, if you want to become successful you will have to focus on micro niche. For instance, instead of general travel niche, you can focus in Asian destinations.
By targeting a specific, narrow audience, we can establish ourselves as a go-to resource for that particular community and attract highly engaged users.

When you are trying to use small niches or let's say micro niches, you also need to see if there is a demand for that niche. There is no point in being first among just one or two members.

Any niche that spreads fake news and ignorance such as conspiracy niches are not worth my time. We should spend our time more on niches that could share valuable information.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back