What's new

What music do you dislike?

Shortie

Freelance Writer and Video Game Content Creator!
1000 Posts Club
Dec 6, 2022
USD
$6.0500USD
Biznotes
Many of us have music that we absolutely love and listen to regularly but even when it comes to music, we can always have our dislikes, music that we really just can not listen to for whatever reason maybe because it's just too heavy, too explicit or just not something we enjoy.

I myself will listen to all kinds of music if I am honest but when it comes to heavy metal I just can not stand to listen to that. I feel that with heavy metal and even heavy rock, it's just too much for me, especially when the singing seems more like shouting into a microphone.

What music would you say you dislike and what is your reason for disliking this kind of music?

Many of us have music that we absolutely love and listen to regularly but even when it comes to music, we can always have our dislikes, music that we really just can not listen to for whatever reason maybe because it's just too heavy, too explicit or just not something we enjoy.

I myself will listen to all kinds of music if I am honest but when it comes to heavy metal I just can not stand to listen to that. I feel that with heavy metal and even heavy rock, it's just too much for me, especially when the singing seems more like shouting into a microphone.

What music would you say you dislike and what is your reason for disliking this kind of music?
I like old school music because old school music make sense, it teaches alot lesson of how to live successful life and how to think o f God.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back