What's new

What movies are you looking forward to in 2021?

There are many movies am very much looking forward to this year movies like black widow,fast 9,venom 2,etc name them they are plenty thou I've not taught much of series movies but will soon search for interesting one to follow up this year thou was expecting eternals (marvel)

My younger brother told me another Halloween is coming out this year in Oct.
..And from the looks of it, I think it will be Oct. 15th 🎃👍
Halloween Kills
Post automatically merged:

My younger brother told me another Halloween is coming out this year in Oct.
..And from the looks of it, I think it will be Oct. 15th 🎃👍
Halloween Kills
..Could be Oct. 18th I cannot see.

😂🧐

Attachments

• 93940A40-5816-4C66-A9F7-938F8783CBB2.jpeg
    93940A40-5816-4C66-A9F7-938F8783CBB2.jpeg
    32.1 KB · Views: 1
Am looking forward to 'money heist' season 5 . with the actions ,suspends and a lot more that film has to offer .

Last edited:
Am looking forward to watch warrior nun, it is a TV series that has a lot of suspends, thrills and also comedy. a must watch for me this year.

Till now I still cannot believe avengers has ended, I am still hoping and looking forward for a movie in which they will somehow bring the avenger together again, even if not all of them, at least Thor, and captain American should return somehow.

i like watching movies,when I am less busy I used my time to watch movies , there are a lot of movies ,am waiting in this 2021
I an waiting for a movie called money heist ,I really enjoyed watching that movie ,it has been great.

There are various movies I am hoping to watch this year 2021 some of which includes venom: let there be cannage. Black widow was okay but it didn't really make that much impact as people would have expected. The next movie I am looking forward to would be the upcoming spider man with the rumors of the previous spider men featuring, I can't wait

I was really into black widow movie and it was interesting but i am also looking forward to shang chi legend of the ten rings and also spider Man no way home and I am looking forward to sing 2 those are really interesting movies I'm looking forward to.

I was really into black widow movie and it was interesting but i am also looking forward to shang chi legend of the ten rings and also spider Man no way home and I am looking forward to sing 2 those are really interesting movies I'm looking forward to.
Yeah me too especially shang chi legend of the ten rings really looking forward to it, also Venom 2: Let there be carnage, can't wait.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator