What's new

What movie have you seen recently?

i am currently watching legacies season 3 and i have been binge watching the movie since i saw the first season last week, very interesting and full of so much twist but it is exciting.

The last movie I've seen is stand by me, it's a movie from the 80s that is closely related to friendship and childhood friends and how important relationships are in your childhood/adolescence

I am not much of a movie watcher myself if I am honest but when I do get the time and when I am wanting to, I do love putting the Harry Potter movies on to watch. No matter how many times I watch them, I never tire of them and it's like watching them for the first time again.

The last movie I watched was Harry Potter and The Half-Blood Prince. Amazing movie! I have yet to sit and watch them all in one sitting though, hoping at some point I will have the time to do that and watch them back to back.

I saw The Menu last weekend and it was a bit of a letdown. It was kind of thrilling at the beginning, but the story seemed to make no sense when it ended. The gore scenes were completely lame in my opinion. Love the cast though and Anya's outfit.

The one I'm presently on is a series titled Godfather of Harlem. It's more of a story about black's struggles in the '60s white America. It revolves around intelligent drug kingpin Ellsworth Johnson a.k.a. Bumpy Johnson trying to own the streets of Harlem by fighting the Italian mafias for supremacy.

Important figures like Malcolm X and Congressman Adam Clayton Powell were also part of the interesting story. Bumpy Johnson was an interesting figure who flooded the streets of Harlem with drugs and also helped the city with his humanitarian efforts.

I recently went and watched John Wick chapter 4, the movie was action packed and as a Keanu fan I loved the film and will recommend it to action movie fans.

Yes, I just finished watching a movie titled " The ghost and the tout". It's about a particular street girl (tout) who sees and communicate with ghost in the street of Lagos. It's filled with humor and a little bit of Nigerian culture and way of life. It was good because I learnt one important lesson from it. Yes, I would watch it again.

I recently saw this popular movie called Black Widow, actually the movie is nice but I nearly speaking, I expected more from the movie than what I got, the advertisement was just too much, the awareness the eagerness that erupts from seeing the trailer, I was a little disappointed.
Black widow really failed to meet our expectations considering the fact that this might be the last time we watch Scarlett as Black widow.
The last film I watched was Mortal Combat. It was an end-to-end fight from the beginning to the end. I like the new version better and how they incorporated some of the old words in the oldest editions.
Who is the favorite character from the movie? Mine is scorpion, Hiroyuki Sanada did a fabulous performance as scorpion. I hope we get to see the competition in the next movie.

Last edited:
Yes Recently I Watched Pirates of the Caribbean 2 I love to watch all the series again and again!! I love the hero jack sparrow alot.
When I get free time I watch the movie at the weekends to refresh my mind
The last movie I saw was Gangs Of Lagos. It is a typical Nigerian movie and they spoke Nigerian languages in it. It is very interesting and I would love if you can watch it too.

I do not watch a lot of movies although I have Netflix.I know a lof of you will find that strange.Also I do not remember the last movie I watch because it was a lot of years ago but I prefer watching series amd the last I watched was not a long time ago and it was Peaky Blinders
I find Peaky blinders to be very slow, probably because I usually watch something with a fast pace.

Transformers : Rise of the Beasts was the last movie I saw. I can't remember if it's the 3rd or 4th Transformers movies I've watched. This new one isn't bad either and I would rate it 7/10. There was one where Optimus Prime used a core or energy source in himself to boost his power to beat Megatron, it's my favourite.

Kandahar was the last movie I watched. Gerard Butler have been one of the best guys in action movies. Kandahar and Plane are his latest movies. I haven't seen Plane but only the trailer which was very good. He went through hell trying to get out of Afghanistan after destroying Iranian whole nuclear program.

Are there any films you've seen recently! Review them: What was it called? Was it good? Summary? Would you watch it again?
I watched The Hangover III today. It'll remain one of my all time favorites forever. Whenever I feel stressed or low, I watch the entire Hangover franchise. I can watch it forever and never get bored.

I'm watching 65 on my smartphone now. I was going through my movies download and came across it. It's a sci-fi movie released earlier this year, I can't remember which month particularly. It's a good movie, seeing dinosaurs in it was fantastic.

Screenshot_20230810_233831_Video Player.jpg

The last movie I watched was Excalibur (1981) with my boyfriend. That movie was all over the place in complete creative chaos. It’s as if the director had a checklist of King Arthur boxes that he had to check, rather than an actual script.

“Okay, so we have to have a sword-in-stone scene, the lady of the lake, Lancelot and Geneviere, incorporate Merlin somewhere…” -me imagining how this movie was made

The last movie I watched was Excalibur (1981) with my boyfriend. That movie was all over the place in complete creative chaos. It’s as if the director had a checklist of King Arthur boxes that he had to check, rather than an actual script.

“Okay, so we have to have a sword-in-stone scene, the lady of the lake, Lancelot and Geneviere, incorporate Merlin somewhere…” -me imagining how this movie was made

Wow, Excalibur (1981) was a very interesting movie. I've watched it like three times and enjoyed it whenever I did. I would say it was acted when movie producers had the right creativity to use in movie production.

I was able to complete watching the last 3 episodes in Hijack last night. It's a TV show. Idris Elba played the negotiator well in it.

I watched a Bollywood movie called Bawaal. It released last month here and since its now on Amazon Prime, I watched it.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back