What's new

What movie have you seen recently?

Mission Impossible : Dead Reckoning is the last movie I watched. I started watching it yesterday and hopefully, I'm going to complete it today. Tom Cruise have been very impressive with what he's very doing with the Mission Impossible franchise.

I seen a few movies over the weekend, I finally got around to watching M3gan, which was good btw. I also watched Totally Killer which was based around a teenager who goes back in time to stop a few murders from happening. I also watched The Menu, which was an odd movie but it was good though too. I highly recommend all three films, and I have to say Totally Killer was my favorite it was very campy!

I started watching Warrior Nun 2 last night. I completed the first season 2 years ago if I remembered correctly but I couldn't get into the season 2 right away when it came out and was completed.

The Marvels. Awesome movie!

I already have my cinema ticket to go and watch this movie tonight. It is just for me to conclude whatever I'm doing and get ready and go to the cinema and enjoy the movie. I heard it is a very good movie.

Screenshot_20231111_180334_Chrome.jpg

I already have my cinema ticket to go and watch this movie tonight. It is just for me to conclude whatever I'm doing and get ready and go to the cinema and enjoy the movie. I heard it is a very good movie.

View attachment 6350
some people don't like it but they're the same people who usually complain about Marvel films.

some people don't like it but they're the same people who usually complain about Marvel films.

Yeah, that's true. Although, there are some Marvel movies that wasn't up to expectations but it's not all of them. I really enjoyed myself watching The Marvels last night. It was a good chapter in their movies.

The last movie I saw is Revenge of the Dragon, which is a Jackie Chan movie about a Chinese triad that settles in Japan and ends up having business and also problems with the Japanese yakuza, okay, but Jackie Chan hardly fights in the movie, as is usual for him.

Anatomy of a Fall - a good movie. Gives you some material for thinking. You switch perspectives to be able to see the whole picture in the end.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back