What's new

What motivated you to start a business?

What motivated me to start a business was the fact that I like to have money and freedom, I can't achieve both while working for someone, I had to start my own business. I wish to create employment for few persons soon
Very true, this was also my goal and dream to have financial freedom and to be able to buy what I want when I want it without having to rely on anyone to get it done. There are no jobs out there and working for someone would only limit you with time

We all have things that motivate us as business owner. Some entrepreneurs are motivated by Money, Surrounding, Vision, Success, Goal and Failure.
Past Failures have inspired so many business owners. After failing in business, they learn, accept criticism and strive to succeed at all cost.

What motivated you to start a business?
Succeful businessmen motivates me to start business because when I see a man succeed in a business that I love it gives me great motivation.

Financial Independence motivated me to start a business. I'm tired of being dependent and turned down by people, so I ventured into my business because I want to live a life full of financial Independence where I can work on my terms and not on another person because I'm dependent.

There is no security in army salary. Is it has a false sense of security. it can be very hard to grow with salary unless you are cheating in the business.

The simple and honest truth is that most people cheat in their own businesses one way or another in order to increase their chances of making a more profits. It's something that's very common in my country.

I am much motivated to start my own business to create wealth and help many to successful in life. Salary can only meet your immediate need but it can't help you grow or achieve more in life.

Possessing a sense of accomplishment. Knowing you built a successful business and gaining the respect of friends and business acquaintances are factors that inspire people to become entrepreneurs.

Ability to have free time for other things is one of the reasons why I try to start a business of my own. I would like to go on vacation at will, something you cannot do when you are working under someone else.

Last edited:
Personally, I don't really want to salve for anyone for a very long time or all my life working for them. It's the main reason I will always be working towards starting my own business no matter how small it is.

I was motivated to start my current business due to the lack of job opportunities in my country. Most graduates have become entrepreneurs and are doing well in different lines of business.

Well I wanted to be my own boss and get to earn money by myself,there is a feeling one gets when he or she has achieved something that he or she worked hard for

Starting a business brings out many different emotions in entrepreneurs, including passion, excitement, and impatience. We have what we think is a great business idea, so we want to get started, hit the ground running, and see progress immediately. It's often difficult to stop speeding ahead and take the process step-by-step, especially when some of the steps are tedious. However, it's very important to take time to identify your motivation before starting a business.
That is actually spot on,you need to discover your passion and what motivates you towards any venture,because that would be what will fuel your passion toward the business,it gives drive and direction.

What motivated me to start a business is leaving under the bondage of an employers, the employers are more less who dictates employee's life by telling you what to do or not what to do

I think what motivated me to start a business is the fact that i was not having a good time in my work place that I just have to take that little risk and be self employed

There are, different factors which motivate me to start a business. most especially the quest for money, that is income while I have always desired to generate for myself making me independent. and the motives of business expansion over a period of time, when handle wisely.

What motivated me to start my own business is that I saw an opportunity to to offer my services in order to meet with people's demand and to make earns need and to be a better developer

Business provides you freedom, jobs in companies do not. Apart from that, I think running a business expands your thinking a lot and give you the opportunity to achieve success at much higher levels. Jobs also offer the same thing, but the process is quite slow. You would need to wait till you get promoted.

I don't have a business, but I av a desire to establish business. My main motivation factor is to make money. If I make money, I will not only be able to live comfortably but also give back the the community.

Financial Independence motivated me to start a business. I'm tired of being dependent and turned down by people, so I ventured into my business because I want to live a life full of financial Independence where I can work on my terms and not on another person because I'm dependent.
I was working for an organization and the pay was not worth my efforts. I even compared my pay to those into business and theirs was better, so I decided to opt out, I decided to go into business. Now, I know that my effort pays and pays well.

What motivated you to start a business? What motivated me was not to wake up every morning to go to work, but to try to open a business where I can easily earn some money and stay at home.

I'm going to stick with some reasons I wanted to do business
1. To achieve the kind of lifestyle I want. I need to live a where I'm in total control
2. To meet a need. There are abundance of needs are hanging in the society and there's the need for those problems to be solved.
3. To leave something for my generation. I want to leave a legacy then can consistently hold.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back