What's new

What Money Making Website Do You Miss The Most?

Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
There are many folks in here who have been making money for a long time. I was also been making money for a really long time. I made my fist money writing for a paid forum. Around six years ago, I made money writing articles. That website is now no longer available. But I certain miss that. So, what websites do you miss the most?

I miss Helium. This was the first site that paid me but it shut down in 2014. I was not only earning from articles but also from writing contests as well as rating articles. I was making about $30 per month back in 2010.

I missed bmf.io. this is a great platform where make not less than $8 in a day and I have not seen any paid to post platform where you can earn that much on a daily basis.

I missed bmf.io. this is a great platform where make not less than $8 in a day and I have not seen any paid to post platform where you can earn that much on a daily basis.
it is one of the paid to post forum where I earn rasonably because the owner of the website gives you opportunity to make any amount you could make in a day.

it is one of the paid to post forum where I earn rasonably because the owner of the website gives you opportunity to make any amount you could make in a day.
So many people have talked much about this platform and I think that the merging of the platform with its parent platform as make it impossible for people to make such amount of money again.

Well I think I haven't missed any of the online money making site maybe is because I haven't been long into earning online but I believe there are alot of them so it will be very difficult to missed any.

I missed beer money forum very well. This forum has paid me very well in the past. I think it is the highest paying paid to post website I have ever used. But I do not know why they stopped working.

I missed beer money forum very well. This forum has paid me very well in the past. I think it is the highest paying paid to post website I have ever used. But I do not know why they stopped working.
Why would you miss a forum that is still in existence because beermoney forum is still up and doing and people are still making money from it including me and it is one of the best forum.

There are some forums that are still in existence and people missed it . The reason is that they must have been banned on these platforms and that is why they are unable to exercise activities on those platforms.

Why would you miss a forum that is still in existence because beermoney forum is still up and doing and people are still making money from it including me and it is one of the best forum.
Is beer money forum still in existence? I actually did not know it is still in existence. I would definitely not hesitate to get started on beer money forum again. It was a great platform for making money and I believe it is still great.

i do not miss any money making website in particular as i usually evolve with whatever that is trending or making headway at that point in time but if i am to choose then i would choose topshot.

Well I don't really know if I have missed any money making site on the internet.

These is because I have not engaged in a only one but a multiple of them let me say more than 3 and they have really been good though there are challenges.

I would not say I actually miss it because I still make money from it. I like posting on forums, and since bizdustry is still available I can't say I miss it at all. And I believe it will always exist.

I think the website has been merged with the main beermoneyforum. So there an opportunity for you to make money with it because it has not gone extinct totally.

I used to enjoy my time then working in microworker websites and pico worker website and i can never forget this times. I just get tired and start working in most forum websites now

When opera news hub was new, it was a great opportunity for people to make money with their limited writing skills. Unfortunately the competition became tough and I had to quit after working for months without earning much.

There was a time called WriteLearnEarn and I miss it the most. It was a really great website where you could earn money by selling articles for real cash and it was a legit website.

When opera news hub was new, it was a great opportunity for people to make money with their limited writing skills. Unfortunately the competition became tough and I had to quit after working for months without earning much.
I also heard about the program at that time but I never deemed it fit to join but I am very I'm sure that the people made a lot of money out of the program and we are still looking forward to see more of it.

I miss Helium. This was the first site that paid me but it shut down in 2014. I was not only earning from articles but also from writing contests as well as rating articles. I was making about $30 per month back in 2010.
I missed noisecash do much. A few years ago, I used to make over $10 daily on noisecash. Imagine that I am still making that kind of money now. I would have been very rich.

I missed noisecash do much. A few years ago, I used to make over $10 daily on noisecash. Imagine that I am still making that kind of money now. I would have been very rich.
NOise cash migrated to noise app. Do you also migrate your account? If you were earning $10 on noise cash previously, why do you think your earnings stopped?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back