What's new

What Mobile phone you have?

I have an OPPO F9 PRO.

Its the most amazing phone that I had used till now. I have used almost all the top end variants of Samsung and Xiaomi but I was never satisfied.

Now, 6 months into OPPO, so far no issues and no complaints. I am very much satisfied and will recommend it to everyone..

I have an iPhone 11. I only recently upgraded my previous phone, iPhone 7 Plus, to my new iPhone 11, as my screen was cracked and many features no longer worked. So far, my iPhone 11 is treating me great. Long may it continue! :LOL:

I have a Google Pixel 3A and it's good enough for my needs. I used to have a Samsung S3 and the battery would be dead by noon which is the reason I needed to get a new phone. I try not to have too many apps running on the phone and mainly use it for texting.

Nothing too special didn't have to pay that much for it and it does the job as a phone and basic apps on the phone. Even that it's dying. It's windows phone and god help me :p It's a 640 from Microsoft.

I have samsung duos ... it's one of the worst smartphones i ever seen ... it turns off without any reason ... heavy ... it made me angry all the time ... next time i'll buy LG or IPHONE so i will not have a haed time like i do now ... Samsung phones getting worst every season ... take it from me buy another phone ...

I use a Huawei right now. I think they manufacture some great phones at decent prices. The only disadvantage is they don't use Google services anymore

I have Samsung A31, it's a really amazing phone and one of the best ones that I have bought in my life.
I love all the products of Samsung (you feel comfort when you buy an item from this company^^)

I am actually using an umidigi a9 pro smartphone. This phone is a beast and I would recommend this phone to anyone that want to buy a phone that will do everything that they ever hope to do on a smartphone.

Nothing much really, just an infinix hot 8. It's been doing well so far serving my needs but I hope I upgrade soon, there are better phones out there that would be better suited no doubt

I have used many mobile phone back in the days but right now I am using two mobile phone one of the phone I am using is tecno spark 4 and the other is infinix note 3.

Right now, I own a Techno Spark 2 smartphone. I love it so much. I have been using it for almost two years now and it is still okay. I wonder when it is going to get lost or go bad then I am forced to buy another one. But I hope that won't happen soon for I still like this one.

My phone is techno droid pad. This gadget is a powerful machine, very strong, durable and efficient. I've been using this device for over 3yrs and everything is still intact, even the battery life is still the top notch.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back