What's new

What mobile games do you play?

Keranov

There are a lot of mobile games out there. Which are your favourite ones?

I have been playing a lot of Clash of Clans and Clash Royale before but now I haven't played them for years. I installed Subway Surfer yesterday to waste some time when I have nothing to do.

They are making money by inserting ads all the time and I removed this mobile games from android. There are no games without ads as par as I know. Do you know any other games that are good without ads and multiple chances to win the game?

It has to be Clash Royale for me. I also love the newly launched game, Brawl Stars, which has also been developed by Supercell but I'll have to wait and see to see if it is as addicting and fun as Clash Royale. I actually used to play Clash of Clans but sold my account along with my CR account. But Clash Royale was too fun to miss out on so I ended up creating a new account.

Mobile Legends Bang Bang and PubG I liked playing them

Used to be Clash of clans, Hay day, Head soccer, Clash royale. but now I don't play any games.. IT seems to be that those specific games ruin them selves to a point that its just not fun anymore, they simply become a pay to win simulator and dont worth our time and effort. If we don't pay we will simply lose.
So that is the reason I quit from all of those games (except Hay day which is just boring to me currently..).

I usually play nothing anymore just usually watch tiktok and others. But I remember playing Calsh Royale and hayday alot. Well they where fun before but ive lost the intrest for them now. They pretty boring for me now. Dont enjoy them as much as before.:(

There are a lot of mobile games out there. Which are your favourite ones?

I have been playing a lot of Clash of Clans and Clash Royale before but now I haven't played them for years. I installed Subway Surfer yesterday to waste some time when I have nothing to do.
I play Mobile Legends but not too often now. I usually just play it with friends.

I played several games like Minecraft, Modern Ops, GTA and Brawl stars. The most interesting and exciting was Minecraft. Playing games is a pleasant pastime.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back