What's new

What marketing methods do you feel will phase out in the future?

Actually it depends but I believe alot of people are more used to or more familiar with the used of social media platforms to recieved information and also passed out information so I believe it may be the best for people in the future.

I think that many social media platforms are used often by many people. I have noticed that even a few small businesses have also started to use social media websites. Social media might also change by the passage of time.

Personally I think the future is unpredictable because it had not yet come.
Though the use of social media is becoming more rampant and acceptable than any but it's not a guarantee for the future.

The advertising method I think will phased out in future is radio advertisement. Many people are not listen to it again and that's evident in some radio switching to digital now.

One thing I have come to observered about business is that,you will doing your business no good when you refuse to adopt the newer and better method doing business.Traditional ways of marketing will phase out.

I am looking at the advertisement on print media to phase out in the future because most of the newspaper companies also have online presence where they can advertise . This will make the future of such advertisement blurred.
Most print Media companies now have an online presence. The print Media may actually not be able to phase out even in the next 10 years but as time goes on many people will not be able to patronize them again.

Most print Media companies now have an online presence. The print Media may actually not be able to phase out even in the next 10 years but as t goes on many people will not be able to patronize them agai
Now people prefer to read the news on phones or on laptops . The number of people that are reading newspapers are reducing.

There are many different marketing method which you can use in advertising and introducing your product to people out there , but out of all , taking your business online is the best method

Now people prefer to read the news on phones or on laptops . The number of people that are reading newspapers are reducing.
Probably, people prefer to go to blogs or social media platforms to read news on daily basis. The number of people reading print Media presently is reducing.

Probably, people prefer to go to blogs or social media platforms to read news on daily basis. The number of people reading print Media presently is reducing.
The print media companies have also foresee this and that is why all of them are establishing online presence for their businesses.

The print media companies have also foresee this and that is why all of them are establishing online presence for their businesses.
it is only natural for them to move to the online space because they are already popular and it will be easier for them to get the followers. Most of them are still getting a lot of attention online.

Many marketing methods that were used years ago are now still used but not used as much as new methods such as social media marketing or even email marketing in some cases. Due to the ever-changing ways we have seen to market our companies or our businesses, there may come a time when we will see older marketing methods just phase out and not be used anymore because they are not as successful as newer marketing methods.

What marketing methods do you feel will phase out in the future? Do you feel they will phase out quickly or quite slowly as people just slowly stop using that certain method?
Direct mail and broadcast advertising were once common strategies, but in the present digital era, they are becoming more and more obsolete. Any effective marketing strategy should center on social media marketing, mobile marketing, content marketing, video marketing, and influencer marketing since these tactics are more crucial than ever. Businesses should also be mindful of new trends like artificial intelligence, voice search, and virtual and augmented reality, as they could soon become more significant.

We keep having different marketing strategies everyday because people are advancing through the help of technology , so far we have the internet , we will keep having new marketing startegies.

Door to door marketing may face out because right now, most people don't like welcoming salesmen men to their homes. Especially in urban areas, this type of advertisement does not work anymore.

Most print Media companies now have an online presence. The print Media may actually not be able to phase out even in the next 10 years but as time goes on many people will not be able to patronize them again.

Yes, many print media are now also associated with the electronic media. This is due to the fact that such companies realise the importance of electronic media.

Yes, many print media are now also associated with the electronic media. This is due to the fact that such companies realise the importance of electronic media.
Yeah, if any of them was not smart enough to go digital they will probably not be in business by now. This is because the number of people who patronize print Media is no longer much as before.

I personally feel that the marketing method that might go old fashion but not totally extinct is newspaper ads, as people are no longer buying newspaper as much as before

Many marketing methods that were used years ago are now still used but not used as much as new methods such as social media marketing or even email marketing in some cases. Due to the ever-changing ways we have seen to market our companies or our businesses, there may come a time when we will see older marketing methods just phase out and not be used anymore because they are not as successful as newer marketing methods.

What marketing methods do you feel will phase out in the future? Do you feel they will phase out quickly or quite slowly as people just slowly stop using that certain method?
Earlier we used to advertise our business in the same way i.e. we could advertise our business through pamphlets. But now technology has made advertising marketing very easy, you do retirement of your business through all the apps and by this you give more growth to your business and make your business successful, that too in a very short time.

If i had to pick, my choice would be email marketing. Email marketing is no longer as effective as it used to be back when it was first introduced, though there are still people who make use of it.

I think marketing with AI will phase out in near future because AI is increasing exponentially, if we see nowadays many people are using AI tools to do their tasks.

If i had to pick, my choice would be email marketing. Email marketing is no longer as effective as it used to be back when it was first introduced, though there are still people who make use of it.
Email marketing is online and I don't think it is going to phase out in the nearest future. Email marketing is still very much effective and so many people are also making use of it in this current time. Almost everything we do, our emails are required.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back