What's new

What marketing methods do you feel will phase out in the future?

One marketing method that would surely fade away in the very near future is print advertising. With digital advertising taking full sway, print advertising would simply stop to exist.

Last edited:
One marketing method that would surely fade away in the very near future is print advertising. With digital advertising taking fukk sway, print advertising would simply stop to exist.
this may actually be the case. The internet generally has dealt a very big blow to print Media. A lot of people prefer to read news through the internet instead of buying print Media.

Many marketing methods that were used years ago are now still used but not used as much as new methods such as social media marketing or even email marketing in some cases. Due to the ever-changing ways we have seen to market our companies or our businesses, there may come a time when we will see older marketing methods just phase out and not be used anymore because they are not as successful as newer marketing methods.

What marketing methods do you feel will phase out in the future? Do you feel they will phase out quickly or quite slowly as people just slowly stop using that certain method?
Sooner or later, there will not be anything like sharing flyers again. Also, it is even tiring to be receiving flyers everyday when you can easily market your business to people online.

this may actually be the case. The internet generally has dealt a very big blow to print Media. A lot of people prefer to read news through the internet instead of buying print Media.
The only people that I know now that buy print newspapers is the government house in my state. They buy it and archive it for references. Beyond that, no one buys print newspapers anymore.

The only people that I know now that buy print newspapers is the government house in my state. They buy it and archive it for references. Beyond that, no one buys print newspapers anymore.
Apart from the government there are still some individuals that buy newspapers. But most of them no longer do as before because of the advent of the internet and social media generally.

Well I think it depends on perception and the kind of business you have.

No one can really predict what the future may be right now but based on the current situation, alot of people have been using the social media marketing platform.

If it's still in use, I think door to door marketing will phased out very soon. It's not longer an effective method of marketing. There are not many people that can walk around now in the name of marketing. Generally, any marketing that does not make use of internet can't stand test of time.

Yes, That is true. There are a lot of marketing strategies. In the past door to door marketing used to be a thing, but now it has phased out.
I think the next one to phase out is Email marketing, I find it very annoying though.

we live in a computer stage were social media have being a means by which people advertise there business ventures,this have being the marketing process we have today,maybe in the near future will have a stronger digital ways.

Well personally I think the future cant be easily predicted as any other phenomenon but I believe only the future can tell what it brings.

Based on the current situation, I believe alot of people have been using the social media platforms as the best marketing strategy.

Sooner or later, there will not be anything like sharing flyers again. Also, it is even tiring to be receiving flyers everyday when you can easily market your business to people online.
Sharing of flyers as marketing method or strategy has been fading away and also face to face marketing method has been going to extinction , I think we are going to be having another marketing strategy in the next millennium.

The marketing methods that may soon fade away includes : fecebook organic reach, mechanization on marketing, lackluster blogging, long video advertising, and text optimization.

Sharing of flyers as marketing method or strategy has been fading away and also face to face marketing method has been going to extinction , I think we are going to be having another marketing strategy in the next millennium.
People no longer share flyers. It is no more an effective way to market your products. The world is going online already. Online marketing seem to be the best now and flyers will soon fade off.

It seems email Marketing is not gaining recognition recently because I discovered that most of the emails sent to people to create engagement are not read. If you sent 100 emails , just about 5% of the people will open it and will take action.

It seems email Marketing is not gaining recognition recently because I discovered that most of the emails sent to people to create engagement are not read. If you sent 100 emails , just about 5% of the people will open it and will take action.
That's not true, email Marketing is still very much effective because millions of people use emails on daily basis. I'm also among the people that make use of my emails every single day. It will still be effective even in the next 10 years.

we live in a computer stage were social media have being a means by which people advertise there business ventures,this have being the marketing process we have today,maybe in the near future will have a stronger digital ways.
The marketing method you are using currently and in the future will depend on the particular business you are doing but social media platform is the best way to advertise your business.

I think marketing through newspaper will fade out in some years to come because of the wide use of devices such as phones, laptops and so on because what ever the want to advertise on paper can be seen through your devices anywhere you are.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back